FedEx Freight | LOU has filed a petition with the NLRB

Hell yeah best news all week
I think the best news all week was the yes vote with the dock workers at ground in Canada. That is huge we all need to realize that all eyes from every trucking company in the country is watching this movement and are cropping themselves right now.

We are very proud to announce that the LOU terminal in Louisville, Ky has petitioned the NLRB to organize. LOU is the ninth facility to join the campaign along with SNW, CLT, NHS, RCH, NEW, SBR, EPH, and CIN.

United we bargain, divided we beg!

Anyone know what kind of numbers they had?

Congrats LOU!!! And now they're 9!!! Did you nay sayers buy extra popcorn I'm pretty sure you'll need it... This is driver appreciation love how we are coming together as 1 lets keep it up... Let's join the Canadians and vote Yes!

Awesome news!! More Brave souls have stepped up! Great respect goes out to you! I gotta say, I LOVE That SOUND :1904::TR10driving03::1904::TR10driving03::1904:

Congrats LOU!!! And now they're 9!!! Did you nay sayers buy extra popcorn I'm pretty sure you'll need it... This is driver appreciation love how we are coming together as 1 lets keep it up... Let's join the Canadians and vote Yes!

Now maybe we can start running cb radios again, and cut up and act like friends an coworkers instead of miserable indentured servants,

It's EMPLOYEE appreciation week. Gotta keep the rest of the employees feeling all warm and fuzzy. Geez, get with the PC times driver. :)

This makinit feller seems like a guy I'd like to shake his hand! Keep up good work brother!

it would be an honor to shake your hand my friend. VOTE YES GO UNION MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OUT THERE IN FREDDYVILLE. the times have changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pleased that LOU has decided that the union should represent them. And I think it is very interesting that now 9 terminals have enough support for a vote on Union representation. Now for the BAD news... All this will be for naught if ALL of the OBAMALAND (Chicago) terminals Do NOT vote YES for Union Representation. ZERO! That is a fact.

I am pleased that LOU has decided that the union should represent them. And I think it is very interesting that now 9 terminals have enough support for a vote on Union representation. Now for the BAD news... All this will be for naught if ALL of the OBAMALAND (Chicago) terminals Do NOT vote YES for Union Representation. ZERO! That is a fact.

Lou, hasn't decided that the union should represent them.they just have enough people interested to petition for a vote, still have a ways to go.