FedEx Freight | Louisville results

Let the witch hunt begin.I wonder how many guys who voted no will be made available to the industry? Harrison will be more safe than sorry and clean house. You guys made a big, big mistake.

FedEx wants a second chance! Looks like some guy are willing to give that and some guys aren't! Have to respect each persons decision! Next raise announcement should be around the end of our fiscal year and next insurance info should start coming out in September. I guess FedEx has 6 to 10 months to get the second chance in order! If not will they start asking for a third chance?

Oh, I understand. I was being sarcastic.

Swamp, you know we both stand on very different sides on this issue but I wanted to let you know that I sincerely appreciate your intelligence, sense of fairness and good humor on the issue.

You are a good dude and I wish you and your family a terrific Thanksgiving

candle is burning out, drivers think of your family, not 1 union city filed Chic, Boston, NYC, Det...why is this? ive notice this from day 1. its over lets hope for better things.

Now that's what you call an overwhelming Win NOT EVEN CLOSE LOL

I agree but us non-onion people should not gloat too much - 49 drivers voting yes is a lot of people still. Like others said, FedEx has their work cut out for them for the next 6-9 months, let's give 'em a fair shot.

So what happens next year if the raise sucks and the insurance goes up? Would that change the no voters into yes voters? It seems like the die hard non union are not basing their opinion on things like these.

So what happens next year if the raise sucks and the insurance goes up? Would that change the no voters into yes voters? It seems like the die hard non union are not basing their opinion on things like these.

Pretty simple answer, if that happens and FedEx is still the number one LTL but choses not to treat and compensate their people (not just drivers) like they are number 1 we probably deserve to become a Teamster shop. I am pretty confident that will not happen though.

Sorry guys.
I'm ashamed of the guys I have to share the job with.
Should've stayed in pizza delivery.
Without sounding harsh or sarcastic, that's NOT my intentions, but why do you have to share this job with anyone? It's a free country, there's plenty of union driving jobs out there. If you're not happy here why would you stay and subject yourself to the misery and un-needed stress...it's not very healthy?

Last edited by a moderator:
The results didn't go the way i would have liked but non the less i respect every single one of their votes.

Enough with the scoreboard crap. It ain't cutting it no more. Its obvious the so called wave is just a ripple in a bucket of water. At some point you just gotta accept it. Its over Johnny.....

Enough with the scoreboard crap. It ain't cutting it no more. Its obvious the so called wave is just a ripple in a bucket of water. At some point you just gotta accept it. Its over Johnny.....

Keep telling yourself that it is far from over. Just because 1 voted it down means nothing.