FedEx Freight | Louisville results

That is a wide margin against. Congratulations to those who won. It would be nice to see all of us union again like the good old days when we made good money and had good jobs. With the Teamsters Union being what it is today I can't say I blame anyone for voting against them.

You do all have to work together and hopefully you can still be friends after the dust settles.

Happy Thanksgiving.

What you can't respect is this company's willingly bashing and threats. If it were an honest vote based on true facts, I would respect the vote more. But I don't respect how this company is achieving it's goal..again, on the backs of drivers.

Enough with the scoreboard crap. It ain't cutting it no more. Its obvious the so called wave is just a ripple in a bucket of water. At some point you just gotta accept it. Its over Johnny.....

I get what you're saying. We'll see if it's just a ripple. NOW the burden lies on the Company and the NO voters. They say," give the Company a chance, they are correcting, and good things are coming". They also say we don't need representation. We will see. If the Company fails to honor the commitments made, the No votes can become Yes votes, fairly quickly.

What you can't respect is this company's willingly bashing and threats. If it were an honest vote based on true facts, I would respect the vote more. But I don't respect how this company is achieving it's goal..again, on the backs of drivers.

Why do you assume they voted no based on bashing and threats? How is it if you vote yes you are a brave warrior but if you vote no you're an idiot thats not smart enough to see through the companies "lies". The voted the way they felt was best for them, it might not be how you or I would have but I respect them anyway.

I get what you're saying. We'll see if it's just a ripple. NOW the burden lies on the Company and the NO voters. They say," give the Company a chance, they are correcting, and good things are coming". They also say we don't need representation. We will see. If the Company fails to honor the commitments made, the No votes can become Yes votes, fairly quickly.

What commitments have they made? I have only heard "give us another chance". No plan, nothing but lip service. If somebody is a no because they don't like the union or whatever reason I respect that. But the ones that say yes the pro union people are right but the company will change, they said they would. Have a hard time having any respect for

Your post are hard to comprehend when you use the incorrect verbiage. Just because they "can" re-petition doesn't mean they will....until they do and it actually passes, it's still a loss for the union....another no vote.

Lol maybe i could post in crayon so you could understand because you like to flip things and provide no info to what your saying. I have provided several links for you but it's obvious you not intelligent enough to read and comprehend.

We keep hearing this but we're not seeing it. IMO, as these hubs keep falling, leaving Clt as the only "big fish" in the pond...ocean...I think we'll see less filings in the future.

In time I can reveal the info but not until all locations are ready. It could very well be in the next month as a time frame. Just for future reference this is in a large metro area and 3 centers will be filing at one time. This is a show of solidarity & strength by these 3 terminals. One is a hub and the other 2 EOL's belong to the hub group. So go ahead and say the company will try to move the fright because we are talking millions of pounds of freight per day on inbound & outbound.