Lsu was #1

Twitter had something like 9000 clicks a second on this game. The thing is. Tebow is the same person now as he was then. I told my wife last week that I really want to watch this game and I want the Broncos to win. I seldom listen to the news and rarely turn the tv on during the week. After watching the news this morning, I had no idea of how big this game had gotton.

I think they are making fun of him because of his strong faith...I heard "Prime Tyme" the other day even making fun of the kid...I thought he was an ordained minister..Ya know as soon as someone buys something new, everyone gets jealous...just a thought..

Its politically correct to make fun of Christianity.If he were a devout Muslim with an open public testimony,the media wouldn't touch him.

Saints are off to a really bad start. Might be a bad week for the cajun folks down yonder on the bayou
Go Broncos!

I,ll be very surprised to see 49,er defense melt down like the Lions did last week in the 2nd half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saints are off to a really bad start. Might be a bad week for the cajun folks down yonder on the bayou
Go Broncos!

Oh ye of little faith,my dear friend...I'm eatin' Gumbo with my Alabama friends and cheerin' those Saints on...They were yellin' and cussin' Brees...I told them,"undoubtably you guys don't know Brees..Just relax"...And poured another:guiness:.....See ya'll after the game...