Yellow | Management monitoring T.B.!!!!

Skinnytrucker

TB Regular
Credits
Last night I posted a new thread "Penny's from Heaven" it's a must read, and this morning when I showed up for my 10:00 a.m. start time and I was instructed to go to the t.m. office. So I followed my steward in there and the t.m. held up a piece of paper with my exact post on it. I was then asked if I posted this and I said yes. He told me someone from upper management found it and sent him a copy. I have many questions first, is Dollar Bill paying someone to monitor the T.B. to see what we discuss and if so why are they crying poormouth meenwhile paying someone to do such a stupid thing. Second, my post was "penny's from heaven" and they started flowing today when I sat in an air-conditioned office for an hour being paid $22.81 an hr. instead of sitting in a truck without a/c. Thank you Big R. and as always God Bless the Teamsters Union.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

First of all, if management is stupid to think they can do what they want, make them pay brothers. File, file, file. You can bet your sweet @$$ if you do something you're not supposed to, the scum will put your @$$ in the street for a few days.
Second of all, if management is monitoring this board, there's only one thing to say::tongue0002:

Welcome to the World-Wide-Web and its not 1952

I can tell you from first hand experience that the gate keepers (Union/Company) on both sides despise the internet in general and fear the trucking boards. For example, Rich C., now the former BA for Local 771 in Lancaster Pa told me that the internet and trucking boards was nothing but trouble. Therefore, I need to stay off of them and just ask him if I need anything (Yeah okay). I could go on and on here from both sides of the fence where the shysters were weeded and found out. Most of all, it killed all of their tricks they had in their bag, because they were exposed for what they really were and communication was now alive and well between the workers too from being on here. Furthermore, at LCP-Yellow, the gate keepers were extremely abusive and right down exploiting a group of people there of about 40 people. Basically, the extra board or on-call. Anyhow, I was searching high and low for answers, solutions, and ways to educate myself/others in this horrible situation we we're all in. Finally, I came across trucking boards and connected with others across the land which was the only outlet I could find at all. As a result, the game changed completely and they openly threated me in coming on here in every way possible (Couldn't prove I was on here). Overall, light will always over shadow the darkness and the trucking boards is a light that the dark hearted ones fear. In closing, its just the internet and the biggest truck stop online... :shades:

vindicated.gif

Yes i know they do! and sometimes i think some posts are a little extreme and sometimes i vent through the board but we here about other areas and we learn from one and other including managers to labor and labor to managers you just have to try to hope for the best! some people abuse and some people use and some people just are "looking for a place to get good info" when your company is sold and everyday it seems like a company goes out of business you worry and hope for the best,

the boards also post good info positive forward thinking and even clever ways to present it.
Thank you trucking boards!

Why would this suprise you? One of the persons posting here is a foreman. And D.H. has told me before he logs on and reads TB.

well if they read all this crap on here all i gotta say is
1. hope it's unpaid cause it's really entertainment if you ask me
2. even though the work is frustrating we just come on here to vent out our frustrations or come here to sorta socialize over the computer, nothing personal like name calling cause we have our own rules to follow on here as well
3. we care about what we say to a point, but we really value our jobs so we really don't want to lose our job over some silly post we put on here, it's just part of the entertainment
that being said, have fun posting and just do what you're paid to do at work and if you post something too personal, think for a minute and ask two questions, can i talk to my steward about this? can i talk to my ba about this? cause certain language on here can potentially create bad vibes and you really are just asking for trouble if you go down that road especially if someone is at fault or someone is paying the price

Freedom of Speech!!!!!!!!

Freedom of Speech,:1036316054:WE all know that Management can't do anything to us,except if they spend all their time and money payin somebody to go on-line and find some one's IP address and then track em down to their actual house,AND then be able to give the guy or gal basically a mouth whoopin and try to make their life miserable.
Freedom of Speech will prevail Though.

We here all know that MANAGEMENT OF ALL COMPANIES look here.:smilies-19296:We the Driver will Prevail........:funky:

1. It's still a free country and we still have "FREEDOM OF SPEECH"!!!!
Having said that I know alot of post are in bad taste or someone blowing off steam. That's to be exepected, I feel it is one of the reasons T.B. is here.
If someone in Management get's pissed because of a post that insults their person then all I can say is someone at AGO or K.C. needs some thicker skin.
If someone posts something critical of a company policy or business practice my advice would be not to get angry but listen to what is being said and why. Remember Mr. Upper Management person people come to this site to "Vent" because for the most part nobody above local management gives a rats snotball what a driver or dock worker thinks! So why would you be insulted when we voice our concerns here? God in Heaven knowns nobody high up is listening!!
2. If anyone in Management thinks for one minute that I will stop posting what I think or stop comming to this site then there is a bridge in Brooklyn I would love to sell you!!!
3. As my user name implys it would not be hard for anyone to figure out where I am or who I am. If you have a problem what what I post you know where I am. By all means, Come out down to the Valley for a visit! I'll buy the coffee!!

shame on roadway managment . they have never paid any attention to anything we have said b4 why should they be worried about a post on the internet .
They have always told us over and over b4 that honesty is the best policy.
If what was posted was the truth then the poster shouldnt have anything to worry about sounds to me that managment is more worried about the truth getting out about how underhanded they really are .
sure hope your stewert backed you up on this.
Im not real sure but i dont think they would be able to get your personal info from this site as the cant pick up your ip from a post .SOME1 YOU KNOW MUST OF TOLD THEM WHO YOU WERE

What management at The Big R cannot figure out is that you get more Bee's with honey than you do with vinegar ,but they have gallons and gallons of vinegar and they keep spreading out and then wonder why the Bee's are p!ssed of all of the time. You cannot keep kicking labor in the ba!!s and wonder why they won't produce for you. They do the exact thing over and over but expect different results, DUH!!!!

Truckingboards is entertainment but we also pride ourselves in finding breaking news then relaying that info to all 13000 + members in an email.

"When you want to know whats going on" is our slogan and we pride ourselves in finding the news or breaking the news.

Do you think the tm was being held accountable by his superior for the posted clusterflock and was trying to deflect blame to you.............. that always works for management.

kevin i was thinking the same thing.
one of his superiors seen it and took him to task and decided to take it out on skinny
we all know what flows down hill!!!

The old saying about when something is right is ,it must be true because the [Truth hurts]:clap: If the can't stand the heat then they need to get out of the fire. They are all computer nerds and don't know the first thing about moving freight.They need to come out of the ivory tower and get into the dirt,were the real work is done!:1036316054:In 35 years I have never seen so many nincompoops at the top.

The old saying about when something is right is ,it must be true because the [Truth hurts]:clap: If the can't stand the heat then they need to get out of the fire. They are all computer nerds and don't know the first thing about moving freight.They need to come out of the ivory tower and get into the dirt,were the real work is done!:1036316054:In 35 years I have never seen so many nincompoops at the top.
You're exactly right about the nincompoops... They wouldn't make a good pimple on a real freight man's posterior...

Welcome to the United States of the Offended...
Home of the touch-me-nots... :1036316054:

thank you t.b. after all the venting is done, and nonsense is over, this is still the best place to come for information if you want to know the truth......I know for a fact the management at winston 671 go on here as I have seen them on it in their offices......when we were all dying for info about the latest coo, they were also on here to get info.....they moniter all our talk about grievances and everything else......know what? TOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when we take away their next move by the information we share it hurts....GOOD!!!! half the challenge is figuring out what's gonna happen next.....for those of us who read and post everyday, this is our best source of knowledge, and it's free! thank you truckingboards and everyone who contributes....the g-man:red_bandana:

Maybe they do not want their share holders to see what really goes on, and all the stupid things that go on. All the bad decisions and petty games they play, think of all the money we could really make. Maybe thay do not want their boss to know whats really going on at a terminal. Tell them at your terminal, this is the USA and we have freedom of speech. They just don't like all their dirty secrets to be exposed. Tell them to L M N. For all you dummies I will give you the first:tongue0002::eck15::puke: word lick.