Estes | Mandatory 6th day

Believe it. I’ve given many reasons on this forum why I do not support a union. Estes compensates my service well. I could complain about things I don’t like about anything. When I or anyone addresses a concern
on this forum, all we get from you union guys is “ join a union , elephant crap picker-upper!” You completely ignore the disrespect and mis truths like, no mandatory sixth day if you join a union. You’re blind , your union is blind. The walls are closing in on you guys and you don’t have clue how to stop it.
That isn't what you said...you made it political...which has nothing to do with anything you just said in this long winded post...

Why don’t you confront the disrespect and lies from your union brother? You union guys never confront your brothers on here. You can click on my profile and read all the reasons why I hate unions. Start confronting your worthless union brothers and maybe I will take you serious.

I like how all your union buddies jumped on the Estes forum to encourage the elephant dung picker upper comment and the lie that if you join a union , you won’t be mandated to work a sixth day. Thank you for showing your true colors. 😀 What do you got left on this forum that is union? 1 and a half trucking companies? and you still got the nerve to jump on this forum and try to convince us how great your brotherhood is by lying and calling us elephant dung picker uppers.😂 What a joke. You guys are clueless.

Last edited:
I like how all your union buddies jumped on the Estes forum to encourage the elephant dung picker upper comment and the lie that if you join a union , you won’t be mandated to work a sixth day. Thank you for showing your true colors. 😀 What do you got left on this forum that is union? 1 and a half trucking companies? and you still got the nerve to jump on this forum and try to convince us how great your brotherhood is by lying and calling us elephant dung picker uppers.😂 What a joke. You guys are clueless.
Show me where I jumped on anything...as far as the elephant dung analogy, no I didn't like it, but let's compare apples and apples....that is not the same thing as saying you want people to lose jobs due to political affiliation...also show me a post where I have ever said something over the top about non union drivers....I will wait....

I am in a competitive industry. Who cares what my reason is. Your union entitlement mindset can’t understand that I go to work every day to out do the competition. I move freight for my family first . I don’t hussle for xpo to win, I hussle for Estes to win. I work for Estes. If one of the competitors has drivers that belong to a membership where the leaders continue to sleep with one of my enemy’s, that’s more motivation. The democrat party is passing laws right now in States to take away guns, protect gender clown world, murder of humans in wombs. Executive orders that make energy more expensive. Democrats are pushing a police state dystopian nightmare. The less money the teamsters gets in union dues the better for me and my world view.

Last edited:
I am in a competitive industry. Who cares what my reason is. Your union entitlement mindset can’t understand that I go to work every day to out do the competition. I move freight for my family first . I don’t hussle for xpo to win, I hussle for Estes to win. I work for Estes. If one of the competitors has drivers that belong to a membership where the leaders continue to sleep with one of my enemy’s, that’s more motivation. The democrat party is passing laws right now in States to take away guns, protect gender clown world, murder of humans in wombs. Executive orders that make energy more expensive. Democrats are pushing a police state dystopian nightmare. The less money the teamsters gets in union dues the better for me and my world view.
This needs to be in the Politics forum

So basically you are wishing the demise of other companies costing who knows how many thousands of people their jobs.
You do of course realize that there are non-union companies pushing the same ideals that you mention above………..don’t you ???
Don’t believe me, just go and read some of the threads on the FedEx forum and some of the other forums as well.
From what I can tell, you basically went on a political rant over the comments of one poster who jokingly compared your job to a zoo keepers job scooping dung.
And like ABF381 said, in case you have not noticed, all politics and political parties currently suck.
And, there are many that work for both Union and Non-Union companies that are Republican, Democrat, Independent and those that have no party affiliation that don’t vote period.
So……..if I am understanding you correctly, you are basically saying that if you are not a Republican, then you are the enemy.
And just so you know, Union Dues are not used for political donations. They are used to pay the bills and the salaries of the Union officials.
D.R.I.V.E. is for the political donations that is used by the Teamsters. And those donations are voluntary, not mandatory.

Last edited:
I realize the competition wants Estes to fail. When Estes got hacked, competition ate up the freight. That’s how it works. That’s why you work hard at pleasing the customer. We all go to work to compete and put the competition out of business. One bill , one piece, one load at a time. You hesitate , you slip , you lose the race. I’ve watched so many LTL carriers with union mindsets close over the years.
Most of the ex union drivers have come to Estes are now on 500 to 600 mile runs and can work a sixth day no problem. Sometime it’s mandatory on rotation once every two to three months on average. Everyday we go to work , we compete with our competitors———-to win. You act like it’s some horrible sin to compete and take business from your competitors. That’s why the unions suck and are closing up shop.

Also unions muffle young and new talent in the workforce with overbearing work rules that hold back starving new guys that will run the crap out of freight. Estes brings on starving drivers and turns em loose. The union boys frown on that. They say wait your turn boy. They waited and waited and now they have no barn to work out of because the competition ate their lunch. Well , come on over to Estes , work out some of that bad work ethic the older union guys taught you and start making money! 😀

Also the tension hatred that management has towards unions and visa Versa sucks! When I left Roadway the atmosphere was beyond toxic. Everyone hated each other. The trucks were complete junk, trailers were from a bygone era. Tow motors were laughable. Freight came in and looked like someone picked up the trailer a shook it up. Damaged freight got dumped then stolen out of the dumpster later that night. Can’t count how many screaming matches that went on a weekly basis.

You keep thinking we are all in this together just because we are drivers or dockworkers and competion doesn’t exist . More work for me when your company closes its doors. You keep thinking your dues don’t go to politics , while more and more drivers and dock workers hate Teamsters for their well known alliance to a party who hates them . Like I said before , you guys are clueless living in a bygone era.

You keep thinking we are all in this together just because we are drivers or dockworkers and competion doesn’t exist . More work for me when your company closes its doors. You keep thinking your dues don’t go to politics , while more and more drivers and dock workers hate Teamsters for their well known alliance to a party who hates them . Like I said before , you guys are clueless living in a bygone era.
If you don't get that both parties look at truck drivers as dung pickers then you are very clueless...also if the unions were giving dues money to Democrats illegally I'm quite certain the Republicans would be all over that....

I've made my point on teamsters backing the loony left. I've also made many points about union guys coming on the Estes forum lying and insulting us. I punch back and you guys complain and cry foul. You union guys are bunch of babies. Go back to your two forums and go back to complaining about your union and the company you work for that you hate . Good day

I've made my point on teamsters backing the loony left. I've also made many points about union guys coming on the Estes forum lying and insulting us. I punch back and you guys complain and cry foul. You union guys are bunch of babies. Go back to your two forums and go back to complaining about your union and the company you work for that you hate . Good day
I will post on any forum I feel like and I don't see anything even remotely wrong with anything I have said....