Estes | Mandatory 6th day

Don't need a sup to tell me to work hard. You and your union brothers do. Matter of fact I think I recall union guys telling me to slow down and stop making them look bad.

If you don't get that both parties look at truck drivers as dung pickers then you are very clueless...also if the unions were giving dues money to Democrats illegally I'm quite certain the Republicans would be all over that....
To get them some of that money too !

Also the tension hatred that management has towards unions and visa Versa sucks! When I left Roadway the atmosphere was beyond toxic. Everyone hated each other. The trucks were complete junk, trailers were from a bygone era. Tow motors were laughable. Freight came in and looked like someone picked up the trailer a shook it up. Damaged freight got dumped then stolen out of the dumpster later that night. Can’t count how many screaming matches that went on a weekly basis.
Not a union issue. All kinds of jackassery at the nons as well. The correct term, I believe, is “management”.

6th Day is just one more happy day away from the wife's honey do list or going to visit her sister Betty !
call GIF
You stop off in Little Rock, partner? Last time you stopped there, you were stuck to the floor for your 6th day.

Don't need a sup to tell me to work hard. You and your union brothers do. Matter of fact I think I recall union guys telling me to slow down and stop making them look bad.
I am pro union and a republican and so is the other half who is the Teamster. I work at non. You are one of the most ignorant most uniformed individuals I've had the displeasure of coming across. You should educate on yourself on some subjects before running your mouth. God Bless

You union guys are like the kids outside the baseball stadium wishing you could play in the big leagues. Life at Estes isn't perfect but we got a good gig. We ran and still are running circles around you union guys. Getting paid pretty good to do it. I will be glad when the last union commie Biden supporting carrier breathes its last breath.
1. see what happens to your pay and working conditions once there is no more union carriers
2. Sad state of affairs, when a company has to be successful by having an employee sit on company time and not get paid.

I see I got all the union dreamers , has been , wishers panties all bound up. My advice to you comes from the words of Taylor Swift “ Shake it Off”. 😂

If I work 50 to 55 hrs a week all year long with higher pay and do not get laid off over and over. I make out better with less stress in my life. But I personally have a 10 hr run that's with the government mandated break and make 120,000. Not to shabby. Didn't take me 25 to 30 years to get a good run. When I didn't have the opportunity for a good bid run, I had other opportunities to make money here at Estes. There is flexibility at Estes , you can think outside the box and create opportunities for yourself . Since I've worked at Estes , I haven't had a bad year making money. Besides the first 2 to 3 years starting out , I haven't made less than 100,000 a year. But hey, you union guys have all those work rules that make it all worth it for you. 😂 If you can get your local to honor them.😂 And from what I see on the last two remaining union companies on here., Fat chance!😂

If I work 50 to 55 hrs a week all year long with higher pay and do not get laid off over and over. I make out better with less stress in my life. But I personally have a 10 hr run that's with the government mandated break and make 120,000. Not to shabby. Didn't take me 25 to 30 years to get a good run. When I didn't have the opportunity for a good bid run, I had other opportunities to make money here at Estes. There is flexibility at Estes , you can think outside the box and create opportunities for yourself . Since I've worked at Estes , I haven't had a bad year making money. Besides the first 2 to 3 years starting out , I haven't made less than 100,000 a year. But hey, you union guys have all those work rules that make it all worth it for you. 😂 If you can get your local to honor them.😂 And from what I see on the last two remaining union companies on here., Fat chance!😂
Glad to see your happy, 25 to 30 years to get a good run? I've been retired 14 years with a great Teamster pension, I make same as you between pension and S.S., did you ever add up how much money Estes screwed you out of over the years?

I'm pretty sure the pension won't be fully funded or solvent by the time I would retire. Good for you, enjoy it while you can. I personally at my age can't trust the teamsters pensions with their bad track record and all. I can do much better for myself with company matched 401k and my personal IRA, gold and silver investments. Estes isn't screwing me over. Kind of weird you falsely accusing Estes like that. But that's par for the course when talking to teamsters.

I'm pretty sure the pension won't be fully funded or solvent by the time I would retire. Good for you, enjoy it while you can. I personally at my age can't trust the teamsters pensions with their bad track record and all. I can do much better for myself with company matched 401k and my personal IRA, gold and silver investments. Estes isn't screwing me over. Kind of weird you falsely accusing Estes like that. But that's par for the course when talking to teamsters.
Not par for the course, was referring to a few posts back, someone was complaining about sitting on company time for 2 -3 hours and not being paid, not right

I will tell you who should be angry . The teamster members who belong to a union that can’t organize trucking companies anymore. Should be the easiest thing to do if we are getting screwed over so bad. But yet the teamsters funds worthless politicians and ignores the trucking industry. The teamster biggest presence is on this forum.😂

I will tell you who should be angry . The teamster members who belong to a union that can’t organize trucking companies anymore. Should be the easiest thing to do if we are getting screwed over so bad. But yet the teamsters funds worthless politicians and ignores the trucking industry. The teamster biggest presence is on this forum.😂
Really again you need educate before running your mouth. Makes you look not too bright as the Western Conference where We are located is fully funded and paying bonus years. 😉

I don't live in the west. Where I'm at the pensions not looking so good. If I plan on moving west and was considering joining a union , I'll make sure I educate myself on the western conference pension fund. Thanks for the tip.

I would like to educate some of you about Estes. When we hire in on linehaul or hub we are and we’re given a choice to go linehaul or hub. Hub works the dock at terminals , linehaul does not. But I must say the linehaul guys that hate waiting , I’ve seen punch in and start working. Hub guys can work the dock. Most do not. They sit in their trucks and wait. I haven’t met one linehaul driver who wishes he went hub. When given a choice most drivers will not clock in. So that being said, why should Estes pay drivers to wait , when drivers have been given many opportunities to work and get paid? Wanting to get paid while not working and passing on work is the entitlement attitude that brought down the mighty teamster companies. For the rare guy who wants to work and can’t and gets screwed, he needs to run it up the flag pole.