ODFL | Mandatory vaccine poll

Would you get vaccinated if it was get the Jab or find another job?

• Yes they mandated it.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • No it’s not worth it no matter what.

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Already got it. One of my parents was told they would die with covid (bad kidney and can't get vaccinated). So i got it to help decrease the odds of me getting it and passing it along. (Wife also has a few health issues). Don't care about covid on a personal level. But if it decreases my odds of getting it and passing it to them then it's worth it to me. And I know it's not 100% effective. But it definitely decreases odds

Last edited:
One more thing. Might be local/terminal thing. OD didn't provide masks, cleaning supplies, sleep seat us all the time. Now they are offering 500$. funny.
I like the part where the masks in terminals again is effective starting 8/5. Why 8/5? Does the c19 know not to start its bs until then so therefore we are “safe” today? Im so over this bogus propaganda pushing bs. I beyond sick of it!

I like the part where the masks in terminals again is effective starting 8/5. Why 8/5? Does the c19 know not to start its bs until then so therefore we are “safe” today? Im so over this bogus propaganda pushing bs. I beyond sick of it!
exactly why the big push to put shots in arms for americans but import thousands from elsewhere and not for have them "vaccinated"

Guess y'all will be looking for new jobs if they mandate it.
You see my friend whether I agree with you or not that’s not important what is is the lesson you learned is save your money to be in a position where if somebody tells you to do something that you’re not comfortable with you can say have a nice day I’m out of here save your freaking money and you won’t be a sheep to anybody

Well I’ve only been here about 6 years and I’d hate to leave but if ODFL wants to mandate what should be solely my decision about my health I’ll show myself the way out. My MD of 23 years says if you’ve had that shot and contract that virus afterwards there’s pretty much nothing that can be done for you if it turns bad. However if you contract it and haven’t had the shot there are remedies one being Hydroxychlorequine which he would gladly prescribe. I just hope it doesn’t come down to that myself. OD has been a great place to work. Just my two cents worth.