ODFL | Mandatory vaccine poll

Would you get vaccinated if it was get the Jab or find another job?

• Yes they mandated it.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • No it’s not worth it no matter what.

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What funny though people giving health advice about how bad the vaccine is but then they weigh 500 lbs from Eatin junk food all their life,, lost all credit wit me
Everyone has become an expert on the subject as of late. I’ll be the first to admit I’m an idiot truck driver and don’t know a damn thing about viruses or vaccines, I’m not able to form a viable synopsis at this time. Anyone can find confirmation bias online to support any theory they want to go with that sounds legitimate enough to be convincing either way.

Well I’ve only been here about 6 years and I’d hate to leave but if ODFL wants to mandate what should be solely my decision about my health I’ll show myself the way out. My MD of 23 years says if you’ve had that shot and contract that virus afterwards there’s pretty much nothing that can be done for you if it turns bad. However if you contract it and haven’t had the shot there are remedies one being Hydroxychlorequine which he would gladly prescribe. I just hope it doesn’t come down to that myself. OD has been a great place to work. Just my two cents worth.
Sound like more unproven truck driver doctor advice

Dr. Fauci is a corrupt quack. I don’t believe him or the CDC. I believe in the freedom and liberty that each of us has through the constitution to make our own choices concerning our health. If people choose to get vaccinated, great. If they choose a alternative solution through natural supplements, fine. If they choose to do nothing but enjoy life, enjoy it. I will not bow down to a tyrannical government that is led by people that are trying to destroy our country. How bout we shutdown the border and stop the continual flow of illegal, Covid positive people that are being disbursed throughout our country. It’s called bioterrorism. I’ll probably get in trouble for what I say, but this is my heart.

Sound like more unproven truck driver doctor advice
First of all, I’m not a doctor nor do I get my advice from whom ever. I research and study the possibilities and opinions of other’s. Then I make my conclusions. I will not bow down to a tyrannical, Marxist government or company influenced (pressured) by such government. It’s about the freedom to decide our own choices for ourselves. I have no problem with people that make their own choices. Once we start rolling over like little dogs then the present ideology of this administration will have us. Billy listen to some podcasts, oops I forgot you are to busy. OD will survive long after you and I are gone.

What funny though people giving health advice about how bad the vaccine is but then they weigh 500 lbs from Eatin junk food all their life,, lost all credit wit me
Maybe you should look in the mirror. Go ahead and drive until you’re 80. I’m counting the months until I retire. I’m going to enjoy the fruits of my labor along with my wife. Farm, horses and a nice Coach to travel in. I’ll make sure that I break check you. As far as the vaccine, you better hurry up and get your booster of poison your great Marxist leader and his gaggle of idiots expect that from you.

Maybe you should look in the mirror. Go ahead and drive until you’re 80. I’m counting the months until I retire. I’m going to enjoy the fruits of my labor along with my wife. Farm, horses and a nice Coach to travel in. I’ll make sure that I break check you. As far as the vaccine, you better hurry up and get your booster of poison your great Marxist leader and his gaggle of idiots expect that from you.
That’s fine driver,, but what I mean what are you going do every day?? Sit watch grass grow? I see people younger than me retired bored off their hind,,, na I seens you before son and you should keep workin for a routine bc boy you aints in best of health and I getting worried because I anyone I seens like you wasn’t around much longer retired,,, that’s why I give up that line many years ago, doc told me I’d be in the ground doin it,,,, so here I am moving this freight hitting the gym best shape of my life son,, got these younger women in pdx even wantin me but whatever I aints that guy being happily married,,

Well I’ve only been here about 6 years and I’d hate to leave but if ODFL wants to mandate what should be solely my decision about my health I’ll show myself the way out. My MD of 23 years says if you’ve had that shot and contract that virus afterwards there’s pretty much nothing that can be done for you if it turns bad. However if you contract it and haven’t had the shot there are remedies one being Hydroxychlorequine which he would gladly prescribe. I just hope it doesn’t come down to that myself. OD has been a great place to work. Just my two cents worth.
Has your M D verified this with the most reliable source? (TRUCK DRIVERS)

Everyone has become an expert on the subject as of late. I’ll be the first to admit I’m an idiot truck driver and don’t know a damn thing about viruses or vaccines, I’m not able to form a viable synopsis at this time. Anyone can find confirmation bias online to support any theory they want to go with that sounds legitimate enough to be convincing either way.

There lies the problem. There has been no open discussion allowed in the media, which makes it suspect. Sites like FB and twatter have done the American people a great disservice. They've gone to great extremes to make the vaccine seem sinister by shutting out alternative opinions.

I be all vaxxxed so just another day of work
Make sure you lick Biden’s boots as you walk out the door. Lol. I stand for freedom and liberty that guaranteed to us through the Constitution and Bill of Rights. This Marxist, dictatorial resident and administration have thrown OUR rights down the toilet. That’s my way of giving the double barrel finger to Biden.

Already got it. One of my parents was told they would die with covid (bad kidney and can't get vaccinated). So i got it to help decrease the odds of me getting it and passing it along. (Wife also has a few health issues). Don't care about covid on a personal level. But if it decreases my odds of getting it and passing it to them then it's worth it to me. And I know it's not 100% effective. But it definitely decreases odds
Why not just vaccinate the vulnerable?
They shouldn't worry about it if it worked. Right?
But it doesn't work.
Does it? So why mandate something that doesn't work?