ODFL | Mandatory vaccine poll

Would you get vaccinated if it was get the Jab or find another job?

• Yes they mandated it.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • No it’s not worth it no matter what.

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the first time I agree with Fly.. not getting it, Wife got it and next day went to ER with STROKE symptoms.. after complete work up, no stroke but as our personal Dr. told us last year, Bells Paulsey was a side effect but no one in the left wing media was reporting it. Neurological problems are associated with this vaccine. She recovered 5 weeks later but a nurse she worked with was not so lucky.. gave her a heart attack, she died but they brought her back. She was a marathon runner, in excellent shape and now she has permanent heart muscle damage and her running caeer is over and is on meds for the rest of her life. The hospital they worked for had a clinic and pushed the staff to take it. These are not the only cases but again, its YOUR CHOICE, not the GOVT. as for me, NOT happening. Ready to retire anyways...so SEE YA if it comes down to it..All I can say is do your homewark and do not drink the cool aid the news feeds ya

Already got it. One of my parents was told they would die with covid (bad kidney and can't get vaccinated). So i got it to help decrease the odds of me getting it and passing it along. (Wife also has a few health issues). Don't care about covid on a personal level. But if it decreases my odds of getting it and passing it to them then it's worth it to me. And I know it's not 100% effective. But it definitely decreases odds
Vaccine doesn’t keep you from getting the virus; it diminishes the symptoms so that the person doesn’t get as sick