Reddaway | Master freight

I really don't think you should have given this guy some advice because to sound like a ROOKIE straight from Swift college.

What the hell are you talking about. I don't recall giving anyone advice. You really are cracked aren't you. You better get some sleep and an education so you can better understand the English language. You really get things messed up and confused. I can't imagine how you ever got a CDL. But then again maybe you don't have a CDL. You must be a pencil pusher.

ROOKIE....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

What the hell are you talking about. I don't recall giving anyone advice. You really are cracked aren't you. You better get some sleep and an education so you can better understand the English language. You really get things messed up and confused. I can't imagine how you ever got a CDL. But then again maybe you don't have a CDL. You must be a pencil pusher.

ROOKIE....:biglaugh::biglaugh:
HEY, I paid cash for my CDL, and you watch your mouth young man. 10-4

A company CAN NOT fire you for no reason. They can only fire you because you did something STUPIED. Put 2 and 2 together DUH.....

Again you must be corrected. I love this. When will you learn. Like I said get an education.........

Here I will help you

Employment At Will: What Does It Mean?
Learn whether your employer must have a good reason for firing you.

Job applicants and new employees are often perplexed to read -- in a job application, employment contract, or employee handbook -- that they will be employed "at will." They are even more troubled when they find out exactly what this language means: An at-will employee can be fired at any time, for any reason (except for a few illegal reasons, spelled out below). If the employer decides to let you go, that's the end of your job -- and you have very limited legal rights to fight your termination.

If you are employed at will, your employer does not need good cause to fire you. In every state but Montana (which protects employees who have completed an initial "probationary period" from being fired without cause), employers are free to adopt at-will employment policies, and many of them have. In fact, unless your employer gives some clear indication that it will only fire employees for good cause, the law presumes that you are employed at will.

And further more, Your working in the galley, and the union can't protect you there, because you are under my orders. 10-4

Next year it will go up to 82 push ups, and it goes up for the next 4 years private. Do you understand me?
You know what private? forget the push ups, just send me a check for the rest of your life so as I can invest it for my retirement! And that is an "ORDER".:hysterical:

No To Union!

Keep Your Job!

Don"t Let The Company Shut Your Doors Like They Just Did In The Midwest To 26 Terminals That Were Union!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a great job! It's very simple, just transfer the trailers to another terminal. Many drivers out here on the road would just love to have our job, and the money that we make. Your proof is in your paycheck every 2 weeks. All we have to do is come to work on time, grab our paperwork, hook up, do our pre-trip, and just go to the next terminal. How simple is that? Pretty simple isn't it!

So why is it that we have to make it difficult "WE" for managment when infact that they have other problems to deal with. "WHY"?????

The only people that complain on this site is the people that joined the Union. I'm serious!!!!! Listen to them on this site. Complain, Complain and Compain. We Non-Union guys and girls DO NOT compain at all on this site. Just the Union Termials! I really think that they are so mad at theirselfs for not reading the contract, and need another Avenue to compain because this site is where they can complain, and want, and want, and want. When infact they got what they wanted, and they look at their paycheck and wonder why in the heck am I having Union dues come out of my paycheck every month, and they never answer my calls and they just give me a dumb 1.95 T-Shirt to wear to work. 12 Terminals did their homework in California, and every employee out of those terminals enjoys life when they get off of work, and while they are off work, they look at what they have, and say to theirself sitting in their chair. I got alot to be thankful for. Great Company, Great Job, Great Benifits, 401K Plan, and the Company gives me free money on my 401K Plan. And I have a GREAT JOB compared to the other jobs that I had in the past. I Love Life Right Now!

Everyone of us USF Bestway and USF Reddaway drivers and workers need to stand behind USF before the merger. NON-UNION

We should not let USF down, and stand behind them 100%, just like we did when we filed an application for this job. The union has a brotherhood, and now we have a brotherhood. USF

And we don't have to pay any money like the union brotherhood.

We get FREE money from the brotherhood of USF in our 401K Plan.

The union DOES NOT GIVE YOU FREE MONEY. Just ask them! Call them up! ask them if they give you free money.

Then call up USF, and ask them if they give you FREE MONEY in the 401K. Let us all know on this site what the union tells you, and what the Company tells you.

I ask all of you to make this call.....PLEASE

And let all of us know the facts.....Thanks