R&L | mechanics

What is your Location? The SWA terminal could use one that knows what is going on. They can't seem to fix anything, either don't know how or just don't know what there looking for. So if your good at preventative repairs then you should apply in my opinion.

i was thinking of going to work at R&L as a mechanic any input on how they are treated?

Can't speak for the whole company, All I know is 2 of the 3 mechanics that work at our terminal have been there for 8-10 years. So I would have to say they are treated pretty good:smilie_132:

Better talk to rubber duck. He works out of St. Louis, and I remember him stating how in one year, his terminal had gone through something like 22 mechanics. He can give you more details.

Better talk to rubber duck. He works out of St. Louis, and I remember him stating how in one year, his terminal had gone through something like 22 mechanics. He can give you more details.
It was over a couple years.... Main reason they kept leaving was R&L didn't get them extra help..... At the time it was to much work for one guy....

was thinking of buying one of the 9900i at wilmington anyone have any advice as to how they were driven or taken care of?? also would like to get the scoop on the mpg avg,6+ or in the 5 range/ most of the freight i haul is 20000and below/ what they have are the det 10 speeds big sleepers, please help me to make my decision thnx

All our sleepers are run on a team operation, so they shouldn't have alot of idle time on the engines, but the miles add up quick. They keep our trucks up pretty decent, it all depends on what shop it was based out of and if whoever drove it knew how to write things up when they needed to be fixed. Most of the teams I've seen seem to take care of their trucks and don't abuse them. I don't know what kind of mpg they're getting.