Yellow | Merger Notes:

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
"In November, Yellow Roadway is merging about 60 city terminals, after the Teamster Change of Operations Committee approved the move on Nov. 11."

"Now the two big changes, that will impact some 35,000 Teamsters, will soon follow."

"Two More Phases"

"In December, YRC will submit its proposed change for the next phase, which will be the merger of almost all pick-up and delivery operations. Management wants to implement that change in January."

"Then will come the final step, a proposed change that will merge the break bulks and road network. This is bound to be the most problematic, for the company and for the affected Teamsters. YRC wants implementation by March."

"The first change established the rule that the dovetailed lists will include active and laid off Teamsters: the full seniority lists will be dovetailed, by classification of work."

And you received this information from whom? Nobody else seems to get any information as of today. Is this stuff true or is it your interpretation. Inquiring minds want to know

And you received this information from whom? Nobody else seems to get any information as of today. Is this stuff true or is it your interpretation. Inquiring minds want to know

Call your BA...if they went to the hearing out west this week and took notes....then they can back this....if not,,,ask them where/ and what, the hell were they doing out there!.....KK

I too can vouge for KK he is an excellent source of information, he wont post it if its not true! Goood Job KK :clap::USA::3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

this one?
yrcj.jpg

Hey KK, I'm not degrading you by no means. I'm sorry if I did. It is a tuff time right now and I'm trying to get the story straight. Thanks again for the information