Yellow | Merger Notes:

The more I teach them the stupider I get

looks like we are too.
but I dont like the fine print on page 9 that says
after the initial integration we will continue to optimize the network and close more facilitys

They are going to have to build one before they close some barns in some regions as there is no avail facility or real estate to do so. We argued for years to get a bigger barn and the company didn't budge when the ideal one was avail. Old Preston barn had a wide dock and 60 doors with a shop and scales. Man does this dumb trucker look stupid today:popcorn:

Might be nice if some of the people who are in the midle of changes would post whats happening.
The company seems to be doing all this on a need to know basis. They are hiting areas with change and the only people who are notefied are the people who are effected.
Changes are being made all over New England at this very moment and I could be wrong.....but there is no information here on any of it.
My point is....one thing leads to another!
Wouldnt be very hard to post some of it or at least post some of the documentation when it comes your way. The company is giving us the silent treatment here.....doesnt mean we cant keep each other informed.
Refering to ....
merged list at Maybrook for all with exception of road boards and the availability of the garage and shop to both companies.
Changes in area and bids both road and city currently posted and happening in Cheshire.
Changes happening in Worsester!
Changes happening in Boston!
And god only knows whats going on with Providence,and Brockton!

Classification Of Work

""The first change established the rule that the dovetailed lists will include active and laid off Teamsters: the full seniority lists will be dovetailed, by classification of work."

KK--does this also include the utility and velocity people at thier current classification and their current senority in this classification?

KK--does this also include the utility and velocity people at thier current classification and their current senority in this classification?

"The appropriate seniority application will be to DOVETAIL the seniority list based on their PRESENT bidding and layoff seniority dates."........KK

Might be nice if some of the people who are in the midle of changes would post whats happening.
The company seems to be doing all this on a need to know basis. They are hiting areas with change and the only people who are notefied are the people who are effected.
Changes are being made all over New England at this very moment and I could be wrong.....but there is no information here on any of it.
My point is....one thing leads to another!
Wouldnt be very hard to post some of it or at least post some of the documentation when it comes your way. The company is giving us the silent treatment here.....doesnt mean we cant keep each other informed.
Refering to ....
merged list at Maybrook for all with exception of road boards and the availability of the garage and shop to both companies.
Changes in area and bids both road and city currently posted and happening in Cheshire.
Changes happening in Worsester!
Changes happening in Boston!
And god only knows whats going on with Providence,and Brockton!

whats going on where you work????

Toledo Roadway/Yellow still operating seperately but in the same building. We are just now exchanging seniority lists and trying to figure out how this merge will work. We do have 1 satellite that is fully merged. Alpena, Mi. p/d drivers are picking up each other's freight. Roadway and Yellow are in the same building there. Toledo is very slow, 23 road drivers laid off.