Central Transport | Method to the Madness

Hey Train--you didn't get all the CK followers from BIG PURPLE-- we still have more than our fare share--we are run like a air freight company (FEDEX EXPRESS) like CK, these guys are clueless and no one has the Ba@@s to stand up to the bossess. Good thing uncle Fred S. has big pockets. Our local guys don't have the time to get to customers for PU's because of poor dispatching, line haul takes freight to hubs in the wrong directions cuz some college kid who has never worked in the industry knows more than guys with 20 yrs experience, or friendly hub planner is trying to keep his friends from one of the old companies employed. We have people leaving also and, no applications on filel for new drivers--they need to con dock workers into being drivers and attending the very informative 2 week FEDEX driving school, the magic hand is passed over them and then taadaa you're a fully certified driver. Its really sad. Soounds like CK has brought all his LTL knowledge over to you guys and is doing the same thing thats is happening over here--best of luck to all you guys,and us!!!.
Thanks Knucklehead.....We can use all the luck we can get.....It's nice to know we are not alone.

For starters I quit about 3 months ago. But I'm pretty well educated and have a lot of common since(it don't take much too see). It appears too me that they have bought some new equipment that would look really nice with an arrow on the side. But for the most part it it can all go too scrap. In my opinion FedEx has been preparing(driving America into the ground for cost proposes) since those guys came in. FedEx wants Canada and Canada only they wouldn't want to have anything to do with the service America provides for obvious reasons. They are not fixing obvious problems. I could go on forever about this place but ill stop here

For starters I quit about 3 months ago. But I'm pretty well educated and have a lot of common since(it don't take much too see). It appears too me that they have bought some new equipment that would look really nice with an arrow on the side. But for the most part it it can all go too scrap. In my opinion FedEx has been preparing(driving America into the ground for cost proposes) since those guys came in. FedEx wants Canada and Canada only they wouldn't want to have anything to do with the service America provides for obvious reasons. They are not fixing obvious problems. I could go on forever about this place but ill stop here

ehhhhhh......say what?

You know it's going to be bad when it starts out that you are well educated and then you can't spell sense correct. Unfortunately the grammar and spelling didn't get any better and this whole post makes no sense at all.

You mean "sense" not "since". And "ill" is "I'll". You might be "well educated" but you must have missed the basic English courses? Sorry for picking on you but I could not pass on how you set yourself up.

You know it's going to be bad when it starts out that you are well educated and then you can't spell sense correct. Unfortunately the grammar and spelling didn't get any better and this whole post makes no sense at all.

Show us a pic of the wife, heard that is where you got your name. That's it for me, gotta go run NAS!

You mean "sense" not "since". And "ill" is "I'll". You might be "well educated" but you must have missed the basic English courses? Sorry for picking on you but I could not pass on how you set yourself up.

Maybe one of them Canadians? Ontario speaks pretty good English, so maybe Quebec? I am sorry, Kebeck.

It takes great courage to stand and fight for something, but sometimes it can take even more courage to walk away. There's a time when you need to give up, not because you can't, but because your time and your efforts are just not worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes great courage to stand and fight for something, but sometimes it can take even more courage to walk away. There's a time when you need to give up, not because you can't, but because your time and your efforts are just not worth it.

Well said...jobs and money will come and go, but in the end all a man has is who he was, and what he stood for...or against.

Just reading tonight. Got to get ready to head in. Could go to MKM(CHI-south side), TOL or INDY. 5 drivers short, so who knows for sure. 2 short term medical, 1 long term medical, 1 quit and 1 will be fired today. Forked 2 drums of haz-mat last night. Second time for this. Last time it cost around 30K to clean up, so he is done today. Later.

Just reading tonight. Got to get ready to head in. Could go to MKM(CHI-south side), TOL or INDY. 5 drivers short, so who knows for sure. 2 short term medical, 1 long term medical, 1 quit and 1 will be fired today. Forked 2 drums of haz-mat last night. Second time for this. Last time it cost around 30K to clean up, so he is done today. Later.

Ho Hum, Fork another drum, zippity doo day day. Ho Hum Fork another drum what a silly game we play.

at my old place is was written forking a drum was automatic termination,,,,,until the first of the year when everyone started leaving in a hurry,,,,, then it was reduced to a haz mat only too