ABF | Mike Moss Gone!

How long?

• Within 6 months

• Never

• About a year

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yep Canary, you are right and wrong
Right, I am older than dirt
I worked only 35 yrs.from 1955 to 1990 for the same outfit, Ryder Truck Lines, PIE Nationwide,
when they folded I retired, knew I would never find a job equal that one
Never had another except my one day Walmart Greeter stint.
Things have fallen on hard times with the Teamsters and trucking in general, but I know what we went
thru back in the fifties to improve wages and conditions and I will always be a Teamster.
Pro or non, you owe the Teamsters for what you have today.
Wrong about the truck, pusher axle White,220 Cummins, R96
Sorry I don't hold the patent for the fith wheel, but I really do hold a patent for the Blivit.
As for the tales, you will never hear any B S from me.

Hah! I like your post a lot!....

It's intrinsically inherent for truck drivers to BS......it's in our genetic makeup....

And........alright,.......I'll bite.......What is a Blivit?

Canary, I would have bet money you would have been the last one to ask! but thanks
a Blivit is ten lbs. of crap in a five lb bag, the patent applies only east of the Mississippi.
SEE, I told you no BS

I don't know Mike Moss but I have known several lower level management types that just couldn't function in a union environment. Their hatred of organized labor & not being able to kick around hourly employees at will made it difficult for them to adapt to ABF.
You're right, DOC. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he come from Conway Freight? Probably brought in to 'tame the restless natives'.

Canary, I would have bet money you would have been the last one to ask! but thanks
a Blivit is ten lbs. of crap in a five lb bag, the patent applies only east of the Mississippi.
SEE, I told you no BS

I'll be damned!.......and I use that analogy all the time, especially when talking to management.....

How did I let that one get past me?

Learn something new every day,.........and thank you, Brother, for being the teacher for today's lesson........