Estes | Mildew!

Well since I can't send it private I will just send it out to everyone. I think I'm about to get my chance to get on the extraboard out of Athens (047 I think) and was wanting the great ones advice on where extra boarders out of there generally go, how hard it is to get out on your start say every week, what the chances are to get through domicie during the week, basically any piece of advice or insight ya'all can give me.

Well since I can't send it private I will just send it out to everyone. I think I'm about to get my chance to get on the extraboard out of Athens (047 I think) and was wanting the great ones advice on where extra boarders out of there generally go, how hard it is to get out on your start say every week, what the chances are to get through domicie during the week, basically any piece of advice or insight ya'all can give me.

Athens wouldn't be a problem NC.. Ya got three(counting Athens) breakbulks within 175 miles of Athens and Charlotte is no that far either... I think you would do good to get out on your scheduled day out....

BTW, Mildew might be admiring himself in the mirror again, is the reason he hasn't done any work on here lately... He's so conceded..

So whaddya think a lot of Carolina shuffle? Florida? If I get it my way I don't want to go any farther north than Richmond. I just don't have any idea how you guys line system works.

Hey if you look as good in a pair of shorts and pointy toe cowboy boots as he claims to, it'd be hard to keep yourself away from the looking glass...

Sorry, it ain't easy being a legend. Gotta keep everyone happy. Athens is booming right now. They put a new caterpillar plant in up there and they got plenty of money in that area. Draw a circle from Norfolk VA to York Pa Chicago Dallas TX, Miami FL Charleston SC and back to Norfolk. More southbound. Save a little cash for Jan and Feb. It may slow down a little then. Hope you get the Job. Fixin to clean my box as soon as I'm finished admiring myself.

nothing against the big E NNC, but have you tried Southeastern?. Hear they are a pretty legit place ot work.

So whaddya think a lot of Carolina shuffle? Florida? If I get it my way I don't want to go any farther north than Richmond. I just don't have any idea how you guys line system works.

Hey if you look as good in a pair of shorts and pointy toe cowboy boots as he claims to, it'd be hard to keep yourself away from the looking glass...
They spoil those Athens guys with Florida freight. Then give the Carolina shuffle. It's not that bad. You'll just get some bench time with the occasional pup hooking. I very seldom seen the Carolinas on extraboard.

Tell Rabun Mildew sent you. I'll buy you dinner in 6 months. Somebody just bought me a shot of something btw. It came in a clear glass with a big lime on top. I don't know what it was but I drank it. Mercy, I hope it was one of the 3 blonds sitting at the table over yonder.

Tell Rabun Mildew sent you. I'll buy you dinner in 6 months. Somebody just bought me a shot of something btw. It came in a clear glass with a big lime on top. I don't know what it was but I drank it. Mercy, I hope it was one of the 3 blonds sitting at the table over yonder.
Look again as you raise your shot glass. One of the blonds might look like Hulk Hogan.

I have but I'd have to go to the city, and know someone. It's an old boys club at the terminals around here. They're also the biggest in the area and are inundated with applications.

Talked to an Athens driver today. He's been running from Jacksonville to Atlanta and back all week. The guy you're replacing transferred to Wilson, NC. He was in Chicopee Ma this morning. Location, location location