Yellow | Missing vwaggs

And then to make matters worse he will probably be without broadband service. :17: Hey, that might be a good thing! A mod thats to slow to keep up with us. :funky:

Thank you for your (legal) vote!

Am I allowed to vote more than once (vote early and often):funky:
Alas, no.
Sorry. I cannot allow an appearance of impropriety taint this poll.
Certainly Mr. vwaggs does not wish to aquire the vote fraud reputation of his hero George Bush. :rolleyes1:

Alas, no.
Sorry. I cannot allow an appearance of impropriety taint this poll.
Certainly Mr. vwaggs does not wish to aquire the vote fraud reputation of his hero George Bush. :rolleyes1:

You notice he waited until I was 800 miles away to say that!!! :chairshot::chairshot:

Geez , Don't hurt me , But are you sure you're not from Chicago . That's what they say about voting around here !!!

For the first time since the early sixties, the Indiana Primary "meant something" to the National Media. Every major network had people in Downtown Indy awaiting the results. The polls closed at 6pm. By midnight, the Lake County (Gary/East Chicago) results still hadn't come in. The locals were laughing/ the Nationals were confused! Why no Lake County yet?

The locals explained: "Lake County Officials are waiting to see how many votes their candidates need before they count any"......

I'll have ya to know that Little Rock is a very nice city, one of the best teaching hospitals in the US: UAMS. They saved both my mom's life and my cousin's life from cancer.:1036316054:

Old churches and new churches that would hold up to 4000 people per service

AND MY FAVE: LOTS OF WALMARTS!! :hysterical: Plenty of stores to deliver to, roads in good condition and Clinton has FINALLY left.

Got a joke for you: When Clinton left for the White House a 100 women were surveyed:

Asked if they were have sex with Clinton, 99 of them said NOT AGAIN!:biglaugh:

You aren't looking at Dallas or Houston or New York when you get to Little Rock but I have to say that while my mom was taking her cancer treatments the hospital, case managers and everyone around were the best, very nice and helpful. We lived in the Ronald McDonald house across from UAMS.

Too bad you aren't in ConWay, one of their managers needs an attitude adjustment :hide:

Hey Wolf, you out of the dogpound with the sweet little wife yet??

Culture?? In Little Rock?? Is that one of those oxymorons that Larry refered to?

sorry to but in

I'll have ya to know that Little Rock is a very nice city, one of the best teaching hospitals in the US: UAMS. They saved both my mom's life and my cousin's life from cancer.:1036316054:

Old churches and new churches that would hold up to 4000 people per service

AND MY FAVE: LOTS OF WALMARTS!! :hysterical: Plenty of stores to deliver to, roads in good condition and Clinton has FINALLY left.

Got a joke for you: When Clinton left for the White House a 100 women were surveyed:

Asked if they were have sex with Clinton, 99 of them said NOT AGAIN!:biglaugh:

You aren't looking at Dallas or Houston or New York when you get to Little Rock but I have to say that while my mom was taking her cancer treatments the hospital, case managers and everyone around were the best, very nice and helpful. We lived in the Ronald McDonald house across from UAMS.

Too bad you aren't in ConWay, one of their managers needs an attitude adjustment :hide:

Hey Wolf, you out of the dogpound with the sweet little wife yet??
I like your post wife. God listens to gals like you.

:Bondage:
EXCELLENT, Wolf, you got it! :1036316054: A perfect example of an ECI post.
Have I really sunk that far. Postin like an ECI and lurking around the Hot Girly Thread. Insulting people of integrity (Larry Retired). :biglaugh: Picking on poor ol hillbilly girls. Oh the shame of it all.

Arkansas is a wonderful place with beautiful hills and friendly people. That said, living in Missouri has given me the chance to collect dozens of Arkansas jokes - yellow strips on highways, tornados, governer's mansion, sheep, dogs under porch...the list goes on and on. (Sorry wife.)

Back to work stuff. For the people that moved with the change, how are things going? Are you experiencing change chaos?

CorpOffice

EXCELLENT, Wolf, you got it! :1036316054: A perfect example of an ECI post.

Not only has he got it, he has outdone all of us. I am totally impressed.:1036316054::hysterical:

Also, moving is not ever easy, but going from Cleveland to Little Rock has got to be a plus-plus. The weather is better, the people are way more laid back and like corpoffice said, it is a beautiful place.