Yellow | Missing vwaggs

Afraid to ask, huh? :hide: Sorry I got ya into trouble :toxic:
Glad you are staying around, someone got mad that I sent ya off and that you wouldn't come back!

As for my mom, one more check up in Little Rock next month and if....no, WHEN it comes back negative she'll be considered CURED. One of the few cancers that doctors consider curable. She didn't want to leave town for her treatments 5 years ago but I called my brother and we overrode her, I took her to UAMS and we lived together in Little Rock for 3 months. My poor hubby was lost without me! He had to learn where his underwear were kept :biglaugh:

Actually my husband's mom had died of cancer just 2 years before so it was hard on him to see someone else battling cancer.

Say, someone give me VWaggs addy up in Little Rock and then next month I can go by and give him hel.....a hello that is :smilie_132:

I don't know I'm afraid to ask. But you see where I'm postin.

P.S. Hope moms still doing good.

You are right on the beautiful part. They've kept enough of the "country" in the city and the newer parts of the city have more room. If my husband ever transferred to Little Rock I'd grab my mom and head up there ASAP. Move my Mom in with us :hysterical:

Don't feel sorry for my husband, my mom actually LIKES him. Sends him cakes, pies, donuts, homecooked meals and makes me drive 20 miles to her house to get them for him!! :chairshot:

AND WHAT IS ECI??

Not only has he got it, he has outdone all of us. I am totally impressed.:1036316054::hysterical:

Also, moving is not ever easy, but going from Cleveland to Little Rock has got to be a plus-plus. The weather is better, the people are way more laid back and like corpoffice said, it is a beautiful place.

Moi? Hillbilly girl? :::puts shoes back on:::: not me!!

:Bondage:Have I really sunk that far. Postin like an ECI and lurking around the Hot Girly Thread. Insulting people of integrity (Larry Retired). :biglaugh: Picking on poor ol hillbilly girls. Oh the shame of it all.

Elite Connected Insider

AND WHAT IS ECI??
It is a term coined by brother Wolf to describe myself, Triplex and .45 Cal . Although the original intent was not to be complimentary, it swiftly evolved into one of the most exclusive, highly respected, and sought after club memberships on the internet. Even Wolf wanted in and as charter member, I granted him membership, ignoring Larry Retireds' howls of protest. :biglaugh:

http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/yellow-freight/33840-no-cola-15.html

I'd ask to join but ya'll probably let me and then make me fetch your drinks, wash dishes, find the remotes... :chairshot::hysterical:

It is a term coined by brother Wolf to describe myself, Triplex and .45 Cal . Although the original intent was not to be complimentary, it swiftly evolved into one of the most exclusive, highly respected, and sought after club memberships on the internet. Even Wolf wanted in and as charter member, I granted him membership, ignoring Larry Retireds' howls of protest. :biglaugh:

http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/yellow-freight/33840-no-cola-15.html

I'd ask to join but ya'll probably let me and then make me fetch your drinks, wash dishes, find the remotes... :chairshot::hysterical:

No, we would never do that. Our sole function is to insult people when they deserve it. You might ask, "what gives us the right to do this?" It's simple, we are ECI's.:smirk:

Actually, Triplex tries to explain our contract to others when the need arises. This has always proven to be futile, but he is persistent.:hysterical:

What cha got? 8cyl? 6? cut out when you try to get up to 80? It has a computer chip to make it do that, remove it, replace with a dummy chip and you can go as fast as you want. No power? First check ya air filter then gas filter. No tune up until ya get to 100,000 miles, new models don't have distributor caps.

Fuel injection stopped up? I have a needle and some thread, I'll run it through that sucker. Want more mileage per gallon? Don't buy fuel with ethanol in it, go for fuel without it.

If it's pulling to left/right, get front end checked out, careful they'll try to make you buy new tie-rod ends, any parts removed ask for the old part. Front end is ok, then your tire might have a lump in it!

Engine light come on? tighten gas cap and then shut down for a while, if that doesn't do it, unhook your battery for 30 minutes. Still on then more than likely it's your oxygen sensor. Don't let a shop replace for $250 when you can buy it for $50 and do yourself!!

I'll take 5sp over auto any time! :1036316054:

Can I join now?? I can change tires also :funky:

Nope. just fix our cars. :hysterical: :shades:

Your making a hard sale here. I don't know guys she could prove useful. Of coarse she would have to provide here own uniforms. :shades:

REPORTING FOR DUTY, SIR!

0481462-S.jpg

Now, I can get started on the Camaro, 302 V8 with TBI,Not TPI, throttlebody,
5 spd, high speed rearend, 0-60 in less than a city block. Woohoo!! 40mpg :rockon: :woot:

This will probably get me in trouble. :hide: Looks like you came well equipt and have the tools for any job. :biglaugh: Man I'm bad. :chairshot:

Master of the double entendre, are we Mr. Wolf? :funky: :1036316054:

Oh and I can work on plumbing, fixing holes in drywall, lay carpet, replaced parts on my dryer and got the washer going again :1036316054:

My dad was OTR back in the old days and my mom had to do everything herself. My dad worked Mayflower and would be gone 2-3 months at a time, come in for 24-48 hours and gone again. So I watched my mom get things done and learned quite a few things on my own :1036316054:

And how did you managed to get to read this post with the ladies without your wife's radar kicking in?? LOL!!

This will probably get me in trouble. Looks like you came well equipt and have the tools for any job. Man I'm bad.

Master of the double entendre, are we Mr. Wolf?

Oh and I can work on plumbing, fixing holes in drywall, lay carpet, replaced parts on my dryer and got the washer going again

My dad was OTR back in the old days and my mom had to do everything herself. My dad worked Mayflower and would be gone 2-3 months at a time, come in for 24-48 hours and gone again. So I watched my mom get things done and learned quite a few things on my own :1036316054:

And how did you managed to get to read this post with the ladies without your wife's radar kicking in?? LOL!!
And after all that you married a Truck Driver? :chairshot: And as far as the Mrs. I got direct deposit so she ran to the store to see if it can be drawn out just as fast as it was deposited :nutkick: Any way she took the cord for laptop but I charged the battery. :hysterical: And she thinks I'm sneaky, go figure!

You?? SNEAKY?? I don't believe that!! :biglaugh: Powercords can be bought at Office Supplies or Best Buy, ya know :1036316054:

Hubby got his check yesterday and would you believe I've YET to get to a store??!!??

Ok, so it's because I took my mom in for cataract removal/surgery yesterday and been staying with her. I'll be off and running tomorrow because it's my wedding anniversary!!

As for the TRUCKER... he was NOT a trucker when I met him OR married him. He was P&D but drove vans/ pickups or bob trucks. But he doesn't want to be gone too long from home, he's not OTR material. Wouldn't be able to find his underwear unless I was with him to do it :biglaugh:

I stayed out of town with my mom for 3 months while she had her cancer treatments. Got home to find our perfectly good tv was gone and a big screen TV in it's place. Oh and a sectional couch with recliners in it. Then there was the riding lawnmower outside... and this after I bought him a pickup and a motorcycle!! And men think WOMEN can spend money??!!?? All but the big screen high definition tv were used but in nearly new shape, including truck/motorcycle.

(I received a small settlement and guess who got most of it? LOL!!! BUT I ain't complaining, I think it's funny!! I do watch the tv and sit on the couch AND drive the riding lawnmower, etc... )

Since he's off work yesterday and today I made him stay with me at my mom's. Afraid to come home and find something else bought.......

And after all that you married a Truck Driver? And as far as the Mrs. I got direct deposit so she ran to the store to see if it can be drawn out just as fast as it was deposited . Any way she took the cord for laptop but I charged the battery. And she thinks I'm sneaky, go figure!