Yellow | Missing vwaggs

I was just wondering if she had a bass boat?:1036316054:

I believe everyone in Arkansas is required to own a bass boat as well as a pick up truck to pull it to the lake. Said truck and boat combo must be of higher dollar value than the house their parked in front of.

He doesn't fish but he does hunt. So I bought him a brand new muzzleloader so he could hunt more seasons, .50cal and a matching silver scope that I nearly passed out when it was rung up, the scope that is Geesh!!

I do for him because he's done without a lot over the years so the kids and I could have. He's worked two jobs at a time, he's drove the worst truck/car so the kids wouldn't be in a junk car, for their safety. He started work at the age of 8 by getting a lawnmower and going every day to different lawns, he had a business started.

NEVER have I had to worry about my husband finding work, laying off for any reason, he's done what he's had to do to take care of his family.

Now if I could get him to stop eating beans and waiting until I get under the covers before RELIEVING himself, spitting out of the window of the blazer and I have to wash it off and being grouchy, he'd be darn near perfect!:1036316054:

I knew he was going to buy a bigger tv but the one he has I had to nearly knock the darn back wall out and put the "new" couch on the back deck!! :chairshot:

At least the rest of the stuff he got a "good deal" when he bought them.
I was just wondering if she had a bass boat?:1036316054:

If'n yore richest relative needs ya to help them take the wheels off'n their new home, you might be a redneck :hysterical:

If you think the "Nutcracker" is something you did off the high dive, you might be a redneck! :biglaugh:

I started to insult but then realized that I know several people that don't own a home but they do have a big truck and bassboat :biglaugh:

But that ain't US!! :smilie_132:

I believe everyone in Arkansas is required to own a bass boat as well as a pick up truck to pull it to the lake. Said truck and boat combo must be of higher dollar value than the house their parked in front of.

hardy har har

If'n yore richest relative needs ya to help them take the wheels off'n their new home, you might be a redneck :hysterical:

If you think the "Nutcracker" is something you did off the high dive, you might be a redneck! :biglaugh:

I started to insult but then realized that I know several people that don't own a home but they do have a big truck and bassboat :biglaugh:

But that ain't US!! :smilie_132:
hee hee hee

After I posted, I later looked at his profile. I was thinking he was transferring as a manager or something like that. Then I couldn't edit my post when I saw he was a L/H driver.

A case of too many late nights and worrying about my mom!! :smilie_132:

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :1036316054: That's a big move and I sure it's gonna prove to be a good work move for him.

For a better opportunity to provide for his family.

the votes are in...or not

Congradulations to vwaggs on his landslide victory!
The results are as follows:

Really miss vwaggs and can't wait for his return----12130*
Hope there is no internet service in LIR--5
Who---21

*Members eligible to vote 12156
Uncast votes count as yes votes

Congradulations to vwaggs on his landslide victory!
The results are as follows:

Really miss vwaggs and can't wait for his return----12130*
Hope there is no internet service in LIR--5
Who---21

*Members eligible to vote 12156
Uncast votes count as yes votes
:hysterical: Damn near 67% :1036316054: