TForce | Momentum Is Building For a “NO” Vote!

Any normal non Radicalized Human would not come to such a broad conclusion based only on The outcome that they personally want to see come to fruition. The Truth is The vote will Probably come down to a 10% Victory in either Direction. That would suggest a huge swing to the minority numbers from the first Vote. The complete opposite of your conclusion even if the vote goes no.

At my terminal, there appears to be a change of heart, at least at the stewardship level----to yes; (my terminal overwhelmingly voted no)

Funny how a few weeks ago, the pervading mantra was, "HELL NO, the company is full of ####, the contract is b.s. VOTE NO!," to, "Well, you know, the contract isn't THAT bad, i can't afford not to work. i think we should vote yes."

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BUY A STUPID MERCEDES WHEN YOU CAN'T REALLY AFFORD IT.

The folks who really CAN afford a Mercedes, don't really care, and can walk away from the contract, which really apparently wasn't that bad in the first place because it apparently allowed you to sort-of b.s. "afford" a mercedes in the first place.

So, if there IS a momentum towards no, i would like to see stricter proof of such.

i will comment further later.

At my terminal, there appears to be a change of heart, at least at the stewardship level----to yes; (my terminal overwhelmingly voted no)

Funny how a few weeks ago, the pervading mantra was, "HELL NO, the company is full of ####, the contract is b.s. VOTE NO!," to, "Well, you know, the contract isn't THAT bad, i can't afford not to work. i think we should vote yes."

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BUY A STUPID MERCEDES WHEN YOU CAN'T REALLY AFFORD IT.

The folks who really CAN afford a Mercedes, don't really care, and can walk away from the contract, which really apparently wasn't that bad in the first place because it apparently allowed you to sort-of b.s. "afford" a mercedes in the first place.

So, if there IS a momentum towards no, i would like to see stricter proof of such.

Its the same at my terminal, and almost everyone is showing up to vote yes, they know there financial lives are at stake.

I’m voting NO!

Vote No so you can look at yourself in the mirror for the next five years. If you vote yes and this passes every time you look in the mirror you’ll know you were lied to.

Vote yes so you're children can have a home to live in and a car to drive and presents on the holidays!

Tell the no voters that you will not support them , because they dont care about anything but closing ups down.