TForce | Momentum Is Building For a “NO” Vote!

You’re clearly UPS Management.

No I am a content employee who voted no on the first offer, but realizes that without small pack striking with us we are a mouse fighting a gorilla.
I know when I can't win, and have to accept the reality of that situation.
You dont care, you want revenge for some perceived slight.

Vote yes, this guy upsfreight wants to destroy the company, he doesn't care a bit about anything else. Oh, btw only 22% voted in the strike authorization, so your about 78% short on employees even interested in a strike. Good luck with that. Maybe if you get half of them to 'honor' their vote, you may have 1/10th of employees support your drive to put ups freight out of business.

You’re absolutely nuts. I’ve never said any such thing. I guess because I want to vote no and possibly strike that that means I want to close down UPS Freight? Wake up!
I don't believe that you want to close down Upsf. You are a small majority of the members that is willing to take the risk and is fortunate enough to have nothing to lose if it does happen when you know the cards are highly stacked against you.

I don't believe that you want to close down Upsf. You are a small majority of the members that is willing to take the risk and is fortunate enough to have nothing to lose if it does happen when you know the cards are highly stacked against you.
Most intelligent comment all day!