XPO | Monday morning meeting

Not huge. Just an update video from Lemkuhl. There are a few changes but nothing that I would label "big" let alone huge.

i hear there is a huge meeting 10/03/2011 and there is "great"news,hmmmm wonder what it is?

Its prolly More Lies You know it Gets old these meetings do when they say the Same old Garbage just in a different way .
They all Talk in circles around the issues and Problems never really addressing the real issue's and Problems .
Don't get me Wrong i like my job Glad to have it But Im sick and Tired of being Feed the Same old line Of Crap ,I look Forward to the day when they will finally come out and say they Were Wrong and fix the mess they made !!! Lmfao did I just Ask For Con~way to Admit they Screwed up ???!??!?!? This Would be a Miracle of Sorts Ill Pray For them !!

Not raising health insurance..which we already knew. Good.

They are relaxing the point system for accidents on the yard. Allowing more half point accidents. Good.

They are extending the deadline to come even on your PTO's to 2018. The loafers now have six years. And I don't care about that policy. So. It could be good.

Here goes my opinion and my opinion only and believe me I understand that my op doesn't matter.The new Prez. stood their and said that negative PTO'S were costing the company multi millions of dollars,I wish he would have put an exact figure on it so then we would know exactly how much they took from us in the first place.When the video first started he said he was going to address our main concerns,one of our main concerns was the negative Pto's being even by 2013,did they miss the whole point,most of the Drivers I talk to are not pi$$ed off mainly because of the negative time,their mad becuse the time was taken in the first place.This venting stuff is very therapeutic and I'm trying to get over it,everytime I get close they put out another video and fire me right back up. This is soley for my entertainment and in no way shape or form does this reflect the views of my employer.

Another problem with the negative PTO's is most of the senior drivers are locking in every fri, mon and as much time around the holidays, getting off with no pay and apparently not caring that they aren't getting paid. Yet those of us with time can't even get off unless its in the middle of the week and I'm considered a senior driver. I personally think if a driver is in the negative they shouldn't get any more time off unless they have at least 16 hours built up. No, I wasn't happy they took my time but at least let me use some of the time I've built up.

Do we all realize that when they cut our ability to go negative on pto cause it costs millions, they are still holding back 2 weeks on our paychecks???
Somehow them owing us 2 weeks is not as bad as us owing them......

'atta boy..

Do we all realize that when they cut our ability to go negative on pto cause it costs millions, they are still holding back 2 weeks on our paychecks???
Somehow them owing us 2 weeks is not as bad as us owing them......

'atta boy..

Seriously, do you just sit around and try to find a slant on everything. Lol they could give us all 1 million dollars, and I think you would probably say something like.. why didn't they give it to us last year Haha

Seriously, do you just sit around and try to find a slant on everything. Lol they could give us all 1 million dollars, and I think you would probably say something like.. why didn't they give it to us last year Haha

You can make jokes all you want, that's nothing but truthful fact. No anger, no bs. What ever happened to what's good for the goose is good for the gander? Hahahahahlololol

'atta boy..

I think they r trying to address some of the needs. I thought it was crazy to go to 2018. If you can't save a few weeks in a few years. I keep a couple in case of emergency. I do think they stole our vacation from the top and we should of been paid for them. Our loss and the company gain.

I think they r trying to address some of the needs. I thought it was crazy to go to 2018. If you can't save a few weeks in a few years. I keep a couple in case of emergency. I do think they stole our vacation from the top and we should of been paid for them. Our loss and the company gain.

Bottom Line They know they Screwed us they just doing this to soften the blow a little Possibly Warming us up for the next time they
Bring in beerfds liberal Banana :bananapartyhat:

You can make jokes all you want, that's nothing but truthful fact. No anger, no bs. What ever happened to what's good for the goose is good for the gander? Hahahahahlololol

'atta boy..

Do you not get a paycheck every Thursday?? You know when your getting your pay and you also know when your getting your vacation/PTO.

They can't produce a paycheck instantly..

Do the math - if you owe 2 weeks of pto and they owe you 2 weeks of pay that = 0 liability. Where is the unfunded liability they speak of?

'atta boy..

Do you not get a paycheck every Thursday?? You know when your getting your pay and you also know when your getting your vacation/PTO.

They can't produce a paycheck instantly..

But they can pay this week for last week.

'atta boy..