XPO | Monday morning meeting

And they do in Illinios........We get paid on Friday for the work we did the previous week..No two weeks behind for us..

I remember when they announced that they were going to start paying that way. They initially said they were rolling it out in a few areas and would eventually go company wide with it. Never heard another thing about it so I assumed they decided not to go through with it. Interesting...

Hmmmm. Very interesting. State law?

'atta boy..

To be honost with you i dont know,never looked into it, I probley should have..My wife gets paid every 2 weeks but its on Friday now too so it may be some sort of Illinois law as to were we get paid on Fridays...why they went away with the 2 week delayed pay I dont know either but will find out for you guys...

That's strange. And you get paid on friday. Even stranger.

Yep..

Hey Wondering,Do you guys still get paid on Thursdays or are you guys now on the Friday program???

Snoman, If you we're as much of a hard charger as you used to be they should pay you at least twice a week. By the way my pension check rolls in on the first of the month so keep your nose to the grindstone and I'll be able to continue to lay around the house.

Snoman, If you we're as much of a hard charger as you used to be they should pay you at least twice a week. By the way my pension check rolls in on the first of the month so keep your nose to the grindstone and I'll be able to continue to lay around the house.
This hard charger has fizzled out over the years, i kinda work like you used to back in the day...must be the old age...LOL

Thursday up here in the badger caaa mmmooon
Ten roger over....Oh and by the way,thanks for coming in today...

smokin'joe said:
Hmmmm. Very interesting. State law?

'atta boy..

State laws change for a few states, I remember when it happened a bunch of years back. Got two pays in one week, one on Thursday and one Friday to catch back up.