FedEx Freight | more stupidity from on high

I have been here 14 years I remember where I started....At the bottom....I remember how it was being the new guy it sucked when I couldn't even get 40 hours during the slow times of the year while the entitled senior screw offs were milking the clock and getting overtime. I also remembering one of them beating his chest saying I earned the right to get overtime. I asked him if it was alright to get overtime when I wasn't even getting full time hours he said sucks to be you. That statement has always stuck in my mind and I never want to be like that. He is still here sucking the clock and sucking the bosses off telling them how good he is. He is also the one helping route our city routes and breaking it off in us with his great work ethic. Thats why I said what I said. Its disgusting that it happens. If you are one of them and you took offense to it. I say so be it!!

I can surely understand why you feel this way....kinda the same situation I was in years ago. The individual that pulled this crap on three of us at the same time was canned four years ago for some pretty underhanded things he was doing in the office when he was setting up the routes early. Whats that old sayin....what goes around comes around...firm believer in that statement. Hooty out and to bed.....Goodnight Brothers.

I agree, run it like it's loaded. It's their fault not yours. They tried decking city routes years ago, Big Fail! We told them it wouldn't work, but their so much smarter than us. Well after late deliveries, pick ups, Angry customer complaints and customers lifts not being able to upload due to high mass. It was abandoned