Holland | Mozilla Firefox-- easier to read!!!!

Any spellchecker for Mozilla???

When I switched from IE to Mozilla I noticed a spellchecker but it doesn't give you suggestions like the one for IE. It just underlines the word in red and you have to figure out whats wrong. I am currently looking for one though. I will let you know if I find one.

On the one I have now you right click and check the check spelling.

OH Yaeh...Wokring jsut fnie................:biglaugh:

I hear ya,
music-smiley-014.gif
, thanks for the check.

You did it, you did it !!!!!!!!

Yes BENNY HILL

YEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!, bring on the dancing grils and the balloons, He set out to do it and he got it done. What a guy, now get some feel good and some rest so you can go back to work in the am and smile all day.:1036316054::1036316054::1036316054:I forgot to say congrads on the #500 post Grizz , so everybody else will know what I am ranting about. HE! HE!, AH GEEZ, retirement can be fun, what with to much time on my hands and all.

Thtas thi onee i use miselff, et suree do worc goode, see. :hysterical:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

and this is true

I must say.....There are "some" people that can't read it...........I had no problems. Thought it was kind-of funny.........

Its because you are so intelligent NF, thats all.
Actually, I was thinking that since it all looked familiar to me, that my spelling skills were pretty bad. DID he have anything misspelled in that post? :hysterical: Even though you are not accurate on the intelligence comment, I'll take it.:1036316054:

For those of you that are using Mozilla Firefox, here is a neat little trick to help you read this post a little better. Leave your pointer in the middle of the screen and hold down on the control button (Ctrl) the roll the wheel on your mouse, it will increase or decrease the size of the words. Depending which way you roll. It is nice not having to squint to read, plus it more enjoyable to read.

Later Stimpy.
:smilie_132:
Stimpy, your the man! Except it got me in a little trouble.
I just said to the wife, "come and see this little trick that Stimpy posted on here". I then showed her how to make the letters larger and smaller. Then I said to her, "since YOUR getting a lot older now, you can make the letters bigger so that you can read them better." When I got back up off the floor, I decided to thank you for the new information.:1036316054: