Holland | Mozilla Firefox-- easier to read!!!!

Stimpy, your the man! Except it got me in a little trouble.
I just said to the wife, "come and see this little trick that Stimpy posted on here". I then showed her how to make the letters larger and smaller. Then I said to her, "since YOUR getting a lot older now, you can make the letters bigger so that you can read them better." When I got back up off the floor, I decided to thank you for the new information.:1036316054:

LOL...Ya gotta watch them women... they will knock the snot out of ya!!!:hysterical: Glad to hear I was of help to ya.:1036316054:

Stimpy, your the man! Except it got me in a little trouble.
I just said to the wife, "come and see this little trick that Stimpy posted on here". I then showed her how to make the letters larger and smaller. Then I said to her, "since YOUR getting a lot older now, you can make the letters bigger so that you can read them better." When I got back up off the floor, I decided to thank you for the new information.:1036316054:

:hysterical: Hows that chin feeling tonight???????:biglaugh:

:hysterical: Hows that chin feeling tonight???????:big laugh:
If she continues to treat me this way, I'm calling P.E.T.A. Ah...Er....wait.... forget it, wrong organization. There must be somebody to protect us from a bully wife. Maybe I'll just try this old trick
:butt kiss: