Yellow | Multiemployer Pension Reform Act of 2014

My buddy abag said he got 22". Up Northern Indiana. My house got 2" in Indy area. I'm in Wyoming, bare here...

Yeah I heard they got a bunch up there... I saw some of the Pictures...that was enough for me... I'm glad I'm down here where its sunny and most of the time in mid-70's... sometimes low 80's...

Two inches of snow can be treacherous also.... Sounds like you got lucky by being in WY this time.... Usually it's the other way around.....

Take care and have a safe ride home....

My buddy abag said he got 22". Up Northern Indiana. My house got 2" in Indy area. I'm in Wyoming, bare here...

Yeah I heard they got a bunch up there... I saw some of the Pictures...that was enough for me... I'm glad I'm down here where its sunny and most of the time in mid-70's... sometimes low 80's...

Two inches of snow can be treacherous also.... Sounds like you got lucky by being in WY this time.... Usually it's the other way around.....

Take care and have a safe ride home....

[QUOTE="My buddy abag said he got 22". Up Northern Indiana. My house got 2" in Indy area. I'm in Wyoming, bare here...[/QUOTE]

Got a kid that lives in Goshen, IN and he said they got 15 inches.