Yellow | Murphy and O'Brien Respond To Yellow's Captive Propaganda Meetings Which Started Monday!

Because of the numbers. A streamlined company not focusing on profit of it's high level employees with 100's of millions in bonus payments and using any efficiencies to gradually pay down long term debt $1, 538,000,000 @ 17% interest, along with being able to cut another $50 million in what I tend to view as management waste. Assuming we recognize we are self employed and we use efficiencies to restore our pensions, As the common stock is now in deficit, if we can get the government and Teamsters to vote in our favor, we can likely "bail out" the remaining stock holders, 140 some of them, to get a vote to sell the company. Assumoing it became a Union member owned company, the investment would be about $10,000 per employee to buy 100% of the company, the assets would offset the debt. If we, as owners treated out company as owners, we would get paid fairly as a reward for improving service and getting more customers, thus more revenue. Would you invest $10,000 to protect your yearly wages, get reasonable raises and have your pension restored, now that Central States and other pensio funds have been bailed out. It owuld also give us the option to vote a different union or pension fund setup that doesn't lose a majority of it's money through bad investment and overhead fees.
As of June 30, 2022, the aggregate market value of the registrant’s common stock held by non-affiliates of the registrant was $104.0 million based on the closing
price as reported on the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
Outstanding at February 6, 2023
Common Stock, $0.01 par value per share 51,808,732 shares. Face value of the shares outstanding $518,087.32. Amount owned by shareholders - Federal Gov't $129,522 face value
Great idea on paper. You’ve got teamsters, some on this board, that don’t even want to educate themselves about selecting choices in a 401k account. I don’t know how you’ll convince them this is a good investment.

Because of the numbers. A streamlined company not focusing on profit of it's high level employees with 100's of millions in bonus payments and using any efficiencies to gradually pay down long term debt $1, 538,000,000 @ 17% interest, along with being able to cut another $50 million in what I tend to view as management waste. Assuming we recognize we are self employed and we use efficiencies to restore our pensions, As the common stock is now in deficit, if we can get the government and Teamsters to vote in our favor, we can likely "bail out" the remaining stock holders, 140 some of them, to get a vote to sell the company. Assumoing it became a Union member owned company, the investment would be about $10,000 per employee to buy 100% of the company, the assets would offset the debt. If we, as owners treated out company as owners, we would get paid fairly as a reward for improving service and getting more customers, thus more revenue. Would you invest $10,000 to protect your yearly wages, get reasonable raises and have your pension restored, now that Central States and other pensio funds have been bailed out. It owuld also give us the option to vote a different union or pension fund setup that doesn't lose a majority of it's money through bad investment and overhead fees.
As of June 30, 2022, the aggregate market value of the registrant’s common stock held by non-affiliates of the registrant was $104.0 million based on the closing
price as reported on the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
Outstanding at February 6, 2023
Common Stock, $0.01 par value per share 51,808,732 shares. Face value of the shares outstanding $518,087.32. Amount owned by shareholders - Federal Gov't $129,522 face value

Again, do the math. First, there is no way near 100 million in bonuses paid but let's use your numbers. $100 million in bonuses divided by 22,000 Teamsters, divided by 52 weeks, divided by 40 hours per week is $2.18 per hour.
Assuming all 22,000 Teamsters have an extra $10,000 laying around, your plan would eliminate the very managers that have kept a bankrupt company operating for 15 years.

Last time I checked nobody is being "forced" to work. And if you think "growing the Union" will happen if negotiations fail and Yellow shuts the doors then you're really delusional. No one has been able to "grow the union" in LTL in decades, get real.
Just imagine tho, 22000 organizers free to unionize saia, fed ex and xpo after they hire us! More balls than brains obrien might be onto something 💪🏼💪🏼

I am going to stay out of the yeller change.... as I have moved on and not have first hand info like I did when I worked for Holland.

These yeller Teamster's have a lot going on with them right now. And I'm not going to come across as some company expert who knows everything about the company.

I had opinions.... and feelings of how I was treated by management.... I was happy and complacent till central and local home management started being bullies.... harassing.

I have moved on. Not regretting starting over again.