Central Transport | My separation song!

I hurt myself today to see if I'd still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real. The needle tears a hole, the old familiar sting; Try to kill it all away but I remember everything. What have I become my sweetest friend? Everyone I know, goes away in the end. You could have it all, my empire of dirt. I will let you down, I will make you hurt...I wear this crown of shi*, upon my liar's chair, full of broken thoughts, I cannot repair. Beneath the stains of time, the feelings disappear. You are someone else, I am still right here. If I could start again, a million miles away, I would keep myself, I would find a way......Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hurt myself today to see if I'd still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real. The needle tears a hole, the old familiar sting; Try to kill it all away but I remember everything. What have I become my sweetest friend? Everyone I know, goes away in the end. You could have it all, my empire of dirt. I will let you down, I will make you hurt...I wear this crown of shi*, upon my liar's chair, full of broken thoughts, I cannot repair. Beneath the stains of time, the feelings disappear. You are someone else, I am still right here. If I could start again, a million miles away, I would keep myself, I would find a way......Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails)
My favorite Johnny Cash song wasn't even written by him......"Hurt" ...My interpretation of this song is simply this.........He had everything.....But he destroyed many people lives along the way in his self-serving methods for sacrificing people to amass his fortune....Now that he's old and alone he regrets the way he lived his life....And he wishes he would have done things different....Maybe the owner of this companies empire of dirt will wear his crown of shi* from his liar's chair all the way to his grave...I think he will find that all that money he has won't buy him one more minute when it comes time for his atonement....When the bill comes due he's going to find that all that money won't buy him one more minute.....No...not even one more second. However I'm not sure the owner of CT would change one thing...There is the difference between him and Johnny Cash.

My favorite Johnny Cash song wasn't even written by him......"Hurt" ...My interpretation of this song is simply this.........He had everything.....But he destroyed many people lives along the way in his self-serving methods for sacrificing people to amass his fortune....Now that he's old and alone he regrets the way he lived his life....And he wishes he would have done things different....Maybe the owner of this companies empire of dirt will wear his crown of shi* from his liar's chair all the way to his grave...I think he will find that all that money he has won't buy him one more minute when it comes time for his atonement....When the bill comes due he's going to find that all that money won't buy him one more minute.....No...not even one more second. However I'm not sure the owner of CT would change one thing...There is the difference between him and Johnny Cash.

You think too much , you should give therapy lessons for disgruntled, angry upset unregimented ,cry babies who can't wait for one thing to go wrong so they can jump on here and scream about how much they hate central..... Matty's a liar , Rob Stamford is a liar ,my T.M. wont let me cherry pick freight off the lower seniority guy's trailers , I cant bully the young guy's any more, I'm such a productive worker but I still pull over the 1st chance I get to steal hours and sleep, and when they send p/up you don't get it , I see a lot of laziness from vitran and not too mention any pre trip inspections, be lucky to see a walk around, nothing but frowns, you really need to turn that frown upside down, and be happy. have pride in what you do your still suppose to be a professional. Now I would really appreciate it if everyone viewing this would press like and maybe even add to my reputation badge, Thanks Guys.... and if you set that therapy stand up maybe i'll drop by and get some things that are bothering me off my mind.....

You think too much , you should give therapy lessons for disgruntled, angry upset unregimented ,cry babies who can't wait for one thing to go wrong so they can jump on here and scream about how much they hate central..... Matty's a liar , Rob Stamford is a liar ,my T.M. wont let me cherry pick freight off the lower seniority guy's trailers , I cant bully the young guy's any more, I'm such a productive worker but I still pull over the 1st chance I get to steal hours and sleep, and when they send p/up you don't get it , I see a lot of laziness from vitran and not too mention any pre trip inspections, be lucky to see a walk around, nothing but frowns, you really need to turn that frown upside down, and be happy. have pride in what you do your still suppose to be a professional. Now I would really appreciate it if everyone viewing this would press like and maybe even add to my reputation badge, Thanks Guys.... and if you set that therapy stand up maybe i'll drop by and get some things that are bothering me off my mind.....
Maybe so......Maybe so. But that's just part of who I am....I think and then act on what I believe serves me best. I'm glad your happy and content to stay where you are at. I was not.....I truly have found a better way for me. I simply just refuse to settle....You are simply a mindless company man that can't think for himself and is grateful to be given the crumbs of bread you are thrown....You have been brainwashed into submission and remind me of a soldier marching to his orders.....You are right where you belong...Most certainly not any type of leader.

Maybe so......Maybe so. But that's just part of who I am....I think and then act on what I believe serves me best. I'm glad your happy and content to stay where you are at. I was not.....I truly have found a better way for me. I simply just refuse to settle....You are simply a mindless company man that can't think for himself and is grateful to be given the crumbs of bread you are thrown....You have been brainwashed into submission and remind me of a soldier marching to his orders.....You are right where you belong...Most certainly not any type of leader.
Been gone awhile, and the same things you were saying then your saying now. What's your major malfunction? You left ct, but your trolling both forms! You always got something to say! Your no zen master so cut the shenanigans, why not just move on? Did mommy not give you enough attention as a child? Did daddy miss your baseball games? The only mindless and brainwashed people are the ones that follow you! There are some good people that came over from vitran,I didn't know that! I based my opinion of them from you and the 5 other douches that love you! You need to spend your time worrying about your new job, and keep your words of wisdom to your damn self!

Now I would really appreciate it if everyone viewing this would press like and maybe even add to my reputation badge,.
wear those four red bars as a badge of honor for you're representing CENTRAL TRANSPORT. :usa: SUPPORT CENTRAL TRANSPORT WHEREVER YOU GO...NO AID OR COMFORT TO VITRAN EMPLOYEES...NO WAY!

If you want to know if you're a leader- turn around and see if anyone is following you. Train, you left Vitran... Would you be so kind as to turn around and see if anyone followed you thru the door?

What's that, you say? Just about everyone?

......Well, I guess that answers THAT question. ;-)

Been gone awhile, and the same things you were saying then your saying now. What's your major malfunction? You left ct, but your trolling both forms! You always got something to say! Your no zen master so cut the shenanigans, why not just move on? Did mommy not give you enough attention as a child? Did daddy miss your baseball games? The only mindless and brainwashed people are the ones that follow you! There are some good people that came over from vitran,I didn't know that! I based my opinion of them from you and the 5 other douches that love you! You need to spend your time worrying about your new job, and keep your words of wisdom to your damn self!
I won't fight with you anymore cti....It's like me dealing with an unarmed man anyway. I do wonder why you would concern yourself with my words of wisdom however.....You can't even understand that some lead and some follow.....And some just sit there and just don't have a clue...You my friend don't have a clue...Keep thinking you work for an elite LTL company with a bright future. Ignorance is bliss I'm told.

I won't fight with you anymore cti....It's like me dealing with an unarmed man anyway. I do wonder why you would concern yourself with my words of wisdom however.....You can't even understand that some lead and some follow.....And some just sit there and just don't have a clue...You my friend don't have a clue...Keep thinking you work for an elite LTL company with a bright future. Ignorance is bliss I'm told.
when ever did I say ct elite? From the first time I got on tb, I said ct was no better than vitran! You my friend have been drinking **** and loving it at vitran for years. You wasted your entire youth thinking vitran was "elite". You should of got out when they brought pjax, but you was too busy loving that tangy flavor! Now twenty years later your wondering what happened to your good looks and why you live in that crap house married to that ugly ass chick and them stupid kids she gave birth to. The only one that needs a clue is you! What are you leading? Five guys that you chat with on the internet!!! really? you don't know these people at all! But your online every day thinking your the zen master LMFAO. There's a saying and I know you heard this one, there's no fool like an old fool, and that fits you so well because you'll never learn. Chooo chooo!!! Its the runaway stain chug a chug a chug chooo choo !!!!!!

when ever did I say ct elite? From the first time I got on tb, I said ct was no better than vitran! You my friend have been drinking **** and loving it at vitran for years. You wasted your entire youth thinking vitran was "elite". You should of got out when they brought pjax, but you was too busy loving that tangy flavor! Now twenty years later your wondering what happened to your good looks and why you live in that crap house married to that ugly ass chick and them stupid kids she gave birth to. The only one that needs a clue is you! What are you leading? Five guys that you chat with on the internet!!! really? you don't know these people at all! But your online every day thinking your the zen master LMFAO. There's a saying and I know you heard this one, there's no fool like an old fool, and that fits you so well because you'll never learn. Chooo chooo!!! Its the runaway stain chug a chug a chug chooo choo !!!!!!
Ok....cti.....CT rules....Good Luck.

Holy smokes what did I miss? Drama ??? I know when I turn around usually my dogs following me, but he's a dog .

That's exactly what has been repeatedly said to you.
I know I've been gone awhile so allow me reintroduce myself my name is cti3000, I never said anything to you or about you, I got issues with one guy rt, but if you can't help yourself and want in I got no problem tearing you a new one as well.

Hahaha, Better listen to him RT or he will give you a whipping with a willow switch.