Yellow | National Master Freight Agreement

imported_gccurran

TB Lurker
Credits
What does it mean that the Chicago area Unions are now under the Natl Master Frt Agreement? I know we won't bargain separately but are we going to lose benefits? What about the 710 contract that goes until 2013? Is that null and void now and do we work under the Master? Is there anything good about this change? And why did 710 dump us?

What does it mean that the Chicago area Unions are now under the Natl Master Frt Agreement? I know we won't bargain separately but are we going to lose benefits? What about the 710 contract that goes until 2013? Is that null and void now and do we work under the Master? Is there anything good about this change? And why did 710 dump us?

In the 11 years I have been here. Name one change that has been good for all the members. During all these changes, we are being squeezed for more work and less pay. What benefits? We keep given everything up or back to the company. I am surprised if we have any benefits left to give up anymore.

What's that?
14m3ol2.jpg

Can you produce this in writing or is this another rumor ?

Is it just 705 and 710 under the NMFA or are all the CHICAGOLAND LOCALS that are under whitepaper being forced into the NMFA ?
Where can I see this info at ?

Yes, I have Memorandum from Tyson Johnson International Vice President and National Freight Director dated Nov. 24. Covers Locals 179, 301, 673, 705 and 710.

Not a rumor.....

Our BA was down here today to explain. Chicago area locals were put under nmfa so they(company/international )could legally take the 5% and pension from 710 and 705. Our white paper contracts are null and void and nmfa rules apply. I love it--- been a long time coming. I'm a city driver--can I now bid the road under nmfa rules???

I say I love it only because our white paper contract sucked big time because of all the gray area" it's not in the contract bs".....it just seems the nmfa is spelled out a little more clear.

Its not the National Master Freight Agreement anymore. Its the "National Master Freight Arrangemet". This makes it easier to change as needed. To protect our Union Leaders

Where does it say 710 dumped you?
The IBT GEB acted under provisions provided to them under the IBT Constitution....KK