NBA cross body block..

I used to love to play basketball. I have tried several times to watch it, it just ain't for me. Now maybe if stuff like that was legal....just joking.

Never been much of an NBA fan either.Though I will give them credit for their endurance and stamina.I would need an oxygen tank on my back to keep up,lol.

Hell let them play like a REAL mans sport and carry sticks !!!! Can you say BODY CHECK LOL .

Golf....I think Golf should be a full contact sport...Just like on Caddy Shack 2...Hockey sticks,baseball bats and shoulder pads....Make it interesting and competitive...You'll be building dome stadiums for that $hit...

I'm a huge basketball fan and a fan of the NBA. Flagrant fouls like this one on Griffin really **** me off. This Smith guy has very little value to his team's performance, yet comes in and takes out the other team's star. I have a problem with that. Smith is lucky that he isn't missing some teeth over the incident. I'm more pissed over Smith's celebration as he left the court than I am over the excessively hard foul. Two game suspension isn't enough for my likings.

The guy looked scared after he realized how flagrant it was.The fans giving him an ovation probably boosted his enthusism.

He won yesterday and gave the double fist pump...That's it Tiger,get'em fired up so they will kill over on the course with heart attacks...Jeez...