Holland | New account coming on board.

Amazon freight we just staring hauling that s*** ::::shit::::, a few weeks ago and mostly hand freight , and Question here is WHY are we going after crap hand freight WHEN we can't move the freight we have now ??
Amazon freight we just staring hauling that s*** ::::shit::::, a few weeks ago and mostly hand freight , and Question here is WHY are we going after crap hand freight WHEN we can't move the freight we have now ??
we dont have the equipment to do parcel delivery, its going to end up being ran over or floating in mud in the middle of the dock. wouldnt surprise me though.

How the Amazon works is we pick up skidded shipments in bulk (I've seen a 15 lot of Stanley steamers) from vendors that sell on Amazon and we take the shipment to Amazon fullfillment centers. Similar to the way Walmart freight works except we have been sending a full load out of SL to Joliet of just Amazon for the fullfillment center up there. There's a fullfillment center here in SL as well and we have been running freight there from other terminals. This is a new way Amazon is moving freight from there sellers to the new fullfillment centers.

for now griz for now. They're still working out the finer points of delivering 30-40 home deliveries off a '53.
Customer says:
"Oh yes, we have trucks in here all of the time, pull right in".
They fail to say that it's UPS and FedEx delivery trucks that fit in there.

After driver pulls in driveway customer says " geez, I didn't realize that you had a big truck".
:duh: