Holland | New account coming on board.

And those giant hot water heaters that come in from Grand Rapids always broken. Grand Rapids loads direct to us and can't even cross dock at GR without damaging the freight. I know what the problem is... Grand Rapids needs an even newer terminal and even newer forklifts. That will fix the problem!
For being the home terminal GR has some of the worst freight/loads.

Who was the reporting agency on this video?
The way the media reports things, I still would like to hear proof that Walmart made these comments, or from Walmart themselves,and not from someone's source..

Maybe this is WHY the BIG push to pack & Stack freight is to impress the banks ? http://www.kansascity.com/news/business/article160736989.html
I can hear the bullshit coming already, We need a three year MOU so the bank will refinance the debt and we do not have to close the doors, well I have got my answer ready! It's two words, short and sweet, the first word starts with an F and the second word starts with a Y.
Solidarity starts with YOU! Vote No every time if you ever want to get back any of the money you have donated to these guys bonuses!

A friend of mine drives for Walmart. I'll ask him about this next time I talk to him, and see if the company has let the employees know anything about this "blackmailing" of neutral parties that haul their freight.
It will probably be a few weeks because I just talked to him yesterday, but I'll ask him and try to get the inside skinny.

Been hearing that terminals are backed up with this new Amazon freight ? so question is to Corporate Sales Dept. WHY did not check the number's to see if we could move and handle this Amazon freight before taking it on ? p.s. we also need about 200 more TRAP Trailer's !

Because YRCW does not have the competent managers and manpower and equipment that is needed to handle such accounts as Amazon.Numbers are down as far as labor that is needed to run any of this operation.Short on acceptable equipment.Incompetent managers.No matter how many changes of operations that are granted nothing is going to change.Plus the expansion of PTS.Thats a travesty all in itself.