FedEx Freight | new bids

Fonzie

TB Lurker
Credits
Well I see that the new company bids start on june 15th. Seems like plenty of time for them to cut or add runs and move people around again.

Well I see that the new company bids start on june 15th. Seems like plenty of time for them to cut or add runs and move people around again.

Oh stop being so GD cynical! I'm getting pretty fed up with your company bashing. If you hate it so much here, then leave. This is a "People First" company and not stahlag 13 for goodness sake. Boy! The way you explain it, you'd think this place was run by Tojo, ಠ▄ಠ or Benito Mussolini. So please, next time you decide to spew fourth your propagandist diatribe, think first!
Ownership, and especially management have nothing but your best interest at heart. I'll get off my soapbox now, so beat it turd!

oh stop being so gd cynical! I'm getting pretty fed up with your company bashing. If you hate it so much here, then leave. This is a "people first" company and not stahlag 13 for goodness sake. Boy! The way you explain it, you'd think this place was run by tojo, ಠ▄ಠ or benito mussolini. So please, next time you decide to spew fourth your propagandist diatribe, think first!
Ownership, and especially management have nothing but your best interest at heart. I'll get off my soapbox now, so beat it turd!

ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh stop being so GD cynical! I'm getting pretty fed up with your company bashing. If you hate it so much here, then leave. This is a "People First" company and not stahlag 13 for goodness sake. Boy! The way you explain it, you'd think this place was run by Tojo, ಠ▄ಠ or Benito Mussolini. So please, next time you decide to spew fourth your propagandist diatribe, think first!

ROFLMFAO

And people think RC is sarcastic and cynical.
Good one Ice, spit coffee out my nose.

Or....did you give your log in info to ST ?

Ownership, and especially management have nothing but your best interest at heart. I'll get off my soapbox now, so beat i
t turd!

Uh huh took me a few mins to respond to this as I was laughing hysterically! !!!

Didn't mean to strike a nerve there ice, but usually when bids are announced this far in advance there are usually pretty significant changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

wow you're always so positive!

I thought they said the next round of reorganization was down south. Or was that the last one? TM said it wouldn't affect the northern centers cuz we got the throbbing purple promise last go round