FedEx Freight | new bids

Plenty of time to try and sell your pad and move to where there are some openings or get your resume ready your services will no longer be needed! !!

Plenty of time to try and sell your pad and move to where there are some openings or get your resume ready your services will no longer be needed! !!

Careful, you're liable to cause another premature ejac, er, RC means eruption from one of the koolaid slurpers.

From what I am hearing some centers could be affected. That's something no one wants to hear! That always results in layoffs, buy outs, and people moving into centers and bumping people out of their spots.

From what I am hearing some centers could be affected. That's something no one wants to hear! That always results in layoffs, buy outs, and people moving into centers and bumping people out of their spots.

I think the same thing will be happening at UPSF. So you guys aren't the only ones...

More rail, more purchase, less company drivers. Sorry we got to get to 10% profitability. We have more freight than we can handle and all I hear is how central is cutting runs in the south and Midwest.

just like the president of the usa wouldn"t lie to us either.

Which president you talking about? The won that sent the country to war, killing and maiming thousands of our precious soldiers and spending billions of our tax dollars looking for weapons of mass destruction that never materialized!!!!!!!

They actually top out at a dollar or more per hr than we do, but thats it. No OT, ins sucks, ect.

Every OD driver I talk to seems satisfied with their job, though. If I left fxf for whatever reason, thats where id go.

They make less than we do where I'm at. They are at $24.10. The road is at 57.5 cpm. They get $1.50 to fuel and $1.50 per drop and hook. That's $6.00 for dropping or hooking a full set.