New Century Sold also???

new trucks

Does any one know or has heard if any of the new trucks will have automatic trannys in them I have one now and I love it. Like to have another one

I"m pretty sure the new trucks will be blue.Dont know what shade.Maybe a recruiter will know.Otherwise,you know the drill.Hey,theres a change.I would like to see some input from the drivers on the trucks.Same for the guys on the dock.I here some grumbling about the forklifts

Yes Harry was there . Driver input was a good idea . A lot of ideas were brought up to make the drivers day easer an to make unloading faster

Re: Harry's NC Trucks: Have they been cut back? Reason I ask is last nite, I passed, not one, but TWO of Harry's trucks, about 30 miles apart. They were not running together, and both were running 65+-. This was done by my little ole blue Volvo nite cab, with one-stack, window in the back. It's a 'nite cab', 'cause I don't work days!

Have the HI-FLYERS returned to Earth, or did I just encounter 2 drivers who didn't care if it got there or not?

go fast trucks

I don't know about the two NC trucks you passed, but the ones i've seen an the buddys I know that work there run as fast as ours. I know my little blue truck with the window in the back runs about 71

The end is near for j9 They did'nt even have a update in the Road Pro. Joe told me lastnight that they are trying to get out of there in June

new trucks on the way

Talked a lead driver last night. he told me that the new shuttle trucks are on the way don't know just when they will be in !

new trucks

New trucks for everyone except for Little dog He don't put enough miles on his to get a new one HA HA He just shines an polishes it. His truck Iam talking about!!!!!!

Ya baby

Hey littedawg ThaT WORKING SATERDAY IS A DRAG But I got oll my hazmat stuff done. I still think that the carrier should stand the cost of the backround check. I asked about that an was told { thats why we make the big bucks }HA HA . My licence will cost me $138.00 this time. Well I see they washing our trucks up at the yard so
i think Ill go up a bs awhile See you next week:smilie_132:

I hear ya about working on Saturday. Ive been working the Tuesday thru Saturday for almosr 4 years. Ive got almost 600,000 miles on my tractor. They are probably going to take it from me soon. I really dont want to give it up. I've had it since it was new in '04.