New Century

Ah The days of Hauling heavy for Harry .I had many trips in the mid 80,000 range from j2 -j6 like you said the more you did the more times they give it to you .Biggest was over 94,000 on pups east to west . kept all the scale tickets too !

One day watched Harrys favorite little driver LM run up the side and down the other of a driver @j2 because he would not run with a heavy .it was very funny to see :)

Then there was the time when a new guy drove over the coop west of J2 with a heavy ,they brought him arround and told him he was over weight . The driver said its was ok ,his dispatcher signed off on his weight ticket before he left the yard...... now thats funny ..... I don't care who you are thats funny.... lots of good times back then you guys at NCT keep up the good work...maybe Harry will let you take the Prevost out for your next vacation....... now that's funny too..... keep on truckin !

Ah The days of Hauling heavy for Harry .I had many trips in the mid 80,000 range from j2 -j6 like you said the more you did the more times they give it to you .Biggest was over 94,000 on pups east to west . kept all the scale tickets too !

One day watched Harrys favorite little driver LM run up the side and down the other of a driver @j2 because he would not run with a heavy .it was very funny to see :)

Then there was the time when a new guy drove over the coop west of J2 with a heavy ,they brought him arround and told him he was over weight . The driver said its was ok ,his dispatcher signed off on his weight ticket before he left the yard...... now thats funny ..... I don't care who you are thats funny.... lots of good times back then you guys at NCT keep up the good work...maybe Harry will let you take the Prevost out for your next vacation....... now that's funny too..... keep on truckin !

:hysterical: been waiting for you to chime in,:1036316054:keep in touch tim