Yellow | New Change of ops. in works??

No matter what you say, you will NOT make me love you!

jenny807

No matter what you say, you will NOT make me love you!
:poster_stupid::poster_stupid::poster_stupid::poster_oops::eck13:I would hope not; cause I am a guy!

You must be happy your 49'ers are in the Big Game though???

Maybe BigTrk had a point about that Rock H. thing ... LMAO!!!

I would hope not; cause I am a guy! :1036316054:

You must be happy your 49'ers are in the Big Game though???

LMAO!! Glory hole Jenny!! Sweet! You and fly turd can share a bathroom stall. We'll call you ladies the push and shove twins!!

LMAO!! Glory hole Jenny!! Sweet! You and fly turd can share a bathroom stall. We'll call you ladies the push and shove twins!!
:poster_stupid::poster_stupid::poster_stupid::poster_stupid::poster_stupid::poster_stupid::poster_stupid::poster_stupid:
And you said the other guys English needs work.... What in gods name is all that???

P.S. What is a Glory Hole??? Is that a West Coast Term for a Change Of Operation???
I am beginning to think you might be the only trucking member in the Elton John fan club

:poster_stupid::poster_stupid::poster_stupid::poster_stupid::poster_stupid::poster_stupid::poster_stupid::poster_stupid:
And you said the other guys English needs work.... What in gods name is all that???

P.S. What is a Glory Hole??? Is that a West Coast Term for a Change Of Operation??
I am beginning to think you might be the only trucking member in the Elton John fan club

Unfunny Jenny the she male strikes again!

I agree! It's a travesty I tell you!

Originally Posted by Flywheel
Now be nice ! The original author of the post deserve's all the credit. My observations were of possible SMELLY assumption's. Didn't take long at all,even being on the clock getting paid for it to.
looks like everyone is in line to kick you while your down!! *hint*- go away Likesnake eyes and pilot87 like this.

Originally Posted by Flywheel
Now be nice ! The original author of the post deserve's all the credit. My observations were of possible SMELLY assumption's. Didn't take long at all,even being on the clock getting paid for it to.
looks like everyone is in line to kick you while your down!! *hint*- go away Likesnake eyes and pilot87 like this.

Typical. Always blaming someone else. Want some cheese?