New Driver Advocate

lack of communication???? they've communicated very well ..... no raises,no 5%, increased out of pocket healthcare, no overtime....all for no dues,fees,and no BS. Cut and dry and to the point....all for free....WOW!!!!!! Very Generous offers!!!! You better jump on that all you non-union voters....the offer may not stand forever!!!!!!!!!!

heard today they are giving us a driver advocate to act as an intermediary for us and get us going...without the UNION...

no dues no fees, no BS

spoke with him today over a cigarette, nice guy, says he will get us going

going ? where ? how? why now ?...............enough said !!

I think he misrepresented himself.......he was the company advocate disguised as a driver advocate...... oh wait, maybe another Academy Award Nomination for DarkSky??????

he will be up against some stiff competition from you teamsterforever nomination for best underlying motive!

your on here day in and out

you and darksky need to go on Dr. Phil and work out your differences!

Jbusy12, I would entertain that option only to meet the Legend in person, DarkSky is a person of many faces.... I couldn't bring myself to say " Man" because he doesn't fit that category. For all we know he may be Dr. Phil !!!!! Another character to add to his already affirmed acting roles! LOL

i cant wait to hear mr darksky after this all is official---all of the other boys have disappeared--only a matter of time for this knucklehead to go bye bye as well.

Sounds like management is pointing the finger at the drivers (referring to get us going)maybe if they would have are trailers ready at our start time we would be departing on time and some trailers that did not have issues and last but not least we really need a pay increase $$$ thats**** what we really need !!! Not another salary to pay,Thats what I call BS !!! Thank You Mr.jb12:order:

heard today they are giving us a driver advocate to act as an intermediary for us and get us going...without the UNION...

no dues no fees, no BS

spoke with him today over a cigarette, nice guy, says he will get us going
By any chance. ...is his name Joseph Goebbels ?