XPO | new painted trucks

i heard it cost over $700 for orange frames as an ungrade when building anyways black looks cleaner and shows less rust anyways boys

If you mix orange paint & blue paint what color do you think you will get?

It is nice to know that we have such professionals painting our equiptment, a primer in between the 2 colors would have stopped the effect they achieved.

I still say the absence of striping on the hood gives the appearance of them having been wrecked. Appears the hoods been replaced and the striping hasn't been applied yet.

Cant wait till we get some. Right now I think the truck I will be getting is one of the old air-start Fords...If we get some new ones, that would mean mine being retired after 900k+ miles on her...shes a dam good truck though.

I still say the absence of striping on the hood gives the appearance of them having been wrecked. Appears the hoods been replaced and the striping hasn't been applied yet.
:hide: P&D, I totally agree with you about the trucks looking like they just got the hood replaced! If the stripe only ran 6" onto the hood, it would have the proper flow.
It reminds me of a car that has pin stripes on the quarter panels, and doors, but not the front fenders! Looks like the car was wrecked, and not completely repaired!
Maybe it costs another $12.00 to run stripes on to the hood. :smilie_132:

If they paid the kind of money FedEx did for their logo & look, we got ripped off. Unless there's more meaning to it than we're aware of. I mean I see the arrow hidden in the fedex logo and it speaks to moving forward. I suppose our non-striped hood could mean what?...."we tear stuff up"?

A Con-way truck has never had a stripe on the hood and you all are just now complaining about it........ What took so long?

Previously it was a non-issue due to the placement of the striping being lower. Now that is been raise it gives this effect. With the old striping to continue it forward would have required striping the tire to stay on a continual plane, of course that wouldn't work because every time you moved the truck the stripes would move...but then you probibly already thought about that....right?:-}