Yellow | New President of YRC

Let's just all agree that (no matter what company we used to work for) the company that we are working for has lied to us time and time again. Whenever they have an opportunity to talk straight they would rather tell us that employees are filing bad workers comp claims and we need to stop. Make sure you turn in your brothers and sisters. They wasted how many dollars putting out that crap? Nobody cared about how the freight moved but let's police each other. I am sick of hearing about how we have to save the company and while suck asses can feel free to do whatever they want and management doesn't say a thing to them. This company (YRC Freight, not Yellow or Roadway) has been mismanaged since day one. I'm tired of cool-aid drinkers and company guys who stab Teamsters in the back. Instead of doing managements job we should be holding their feet to the fire. Not enough Teamsters and too many suck asses with a union job.
You summed it better then anybody!!! Its like your guilty until you prove your innocence.:clap:

This is reassuring like rite before CF closed they brought in a turn around guy named Curry and two weeks later we were history. Another do or die letter LOVELY! Have the life jackets ready!

This is reassuring like rite before CF closed they brought in a turn around guy named Curry and two weeks later we were history. Another do or die letter LOVELY! Have the life jackets ready!
Curry was at Greyhound. Brinko was at CF.
Brinko was brought in by GE Capital.

That is so you don't forget your beloved co. threw you under the bus & sold you out.

What would you of done if someone wanted to give you a premium price for your unionized ltl company, competing in a non union market?

What would you of done if someone wanted to give you a premium price for your unionized ltl company, competing in a non union market?

Exactly mud.none of us had anything to do with it so why are some still posting an obvious argument starter?I have no animosity toward any former R employees,but have grown tired of the reterioc. Move on as one...

Probably one of those who thought all Roadway employees would end-tail.

it just blows me away, when such animosity rises to the surface.

as if any of us had any choice in the matter.

ad infinitum....

God, grant me the strength...

Wonder if Jeff would be amiable to giving Gold Stars and Silver Stars to us depending on our Legacy? Its been so long since the merge I don't know who to hate anymore without some form of I.D.

it just blows me away, when such animosity rises to the surface.

as if any of us had any choice in the matter.

ad infinitum....

God, grant me the strength...

You were almost spared the misery, just think, if Welcher had his way and bought ABF then the Roadway and Yellow guys could join forces to beat up on the all the ABF guys with whiskers that bumped in on them. It would be a love fest.