XPO | New pro numbers…

Dwell Time

The Dude
Credits
Anybody else know about this? Supposed to be 10 digits or something. Helps us to be able to keep track of the freight better with shortages I guess? Go figure..we design a new pro to help us keep track of the shortages. Remember…forward always!

Anybody else know about this? Supposed to be 10 digits or something. Helps us to be able to keep track of the freight better with shortages I guess? Go figure..we design a new pro to help us keep track of the shortages. Remember…forward always!
I went to training on this a month ago. New pros were tested in California and supposed to roll out eastward from there. Friday is the first time I saw them roll across the dock at XCN.

Parent pros, child pros. Every piece of freight will have its own individual child pro that will be tied to the parent pro that is on the bill of lading.

A 3plt shipment will have 1 (9digit) parent pro that goes on the bol. Each of the 3 plts will have their own unique (10 digit) child pro applied to them. Every piece will need to be scanned on or off of a trailer.

Parent pros, child pros. Every piece of freight will have its own individual child pro that will be tied to the parent pro that is on the bill of lading.

A 3plt shipment will have 1 (9digit) parent pro that goes on the bol. Each of the 3 plts will have their own unique (10 digit) child pro applied to them. Every piece will need to be scanned on or off of a trailer.
What happens at customers where drivers spot trailers? And/or the customers pro the freight with XPO's pro numbers or generate their own pros?

The
What happens at customers where drivers spot trailers? And/or the customers pro the freight with XPO's pro numbers or generate their own pros?
The O/D crew will have to get there butts off the lift and repro it all on your dock.
This is what happens when you get a generation that can't count past 1. I have made more mover pros in the last year loading at the FAC then I have my entire time here.
It is amazing how well we did it in the past before computers.

When delivering a shipment, you would normally need to scan each pallet that was present in the trailer. You can opt out of scanning if you aren’t allowed on the dock or if you had to spot a trailer.

They are still trying to figure how to handle slc customers. The way the training explained it was that the dock workers were going to add child pros to the plts once back at the service center.

Sounds like a better (worse) attempt at complicating the PU process for the driver, all while taking more time for the driver that won't accomplish anything in the way of loss.

Like FedEx's RFID garbage implementation. Didn't do one thing for loss, but sure as $hit doubled the PU time for the driver.

Sounds like a better (worse) attempt at complicating the PU process for the driver, all while taking more time for the driver that won't accomplish anything in the way of loss.

Like FedEx's RFID garbage implementation. Didn't do one thing for loss, but sure as $hit doubled the PU time for the driver.
We will miss more pick ups. Keep adding more to do and it cost time . I understand what their trying to accomplish and I appreciate their efforts but they need to think these things out more .

Last edited:
We will miss more pick ups. Keep adding more to do and it cost time . I understand what their trying to accomplish and I appreciate their efforts but they need to think these things out more .
Totally scrapping every companie's Diversity & Inclusion division, and funneling those resources towards areas that would actually benefit from the funds would be a start.

so as far as i know we have lowest damages and accidents in history,but try some bs collegeboy fixes,no problem,i get paid by the hour,$100 a night,fkn pay me collegeboy,you will never fkn learn,all your deskjockey,WOKE, fixes go straight down the drain

Then we miss the pick-ups and skip deliveries. It use to bother me when I was in the city, but now I have a different out look. My e-mail and my phone don't blow up from customer/corp when stops are missed. Before going to LH I would ask the dispatch when they started blasting me with P/Us what they want me to do? Over time in the city I stop busting my azz because they would just put more on you. The harder you work the more you got. One of the main reason I went to LH.
The outlook now is just do it you are paid by the hour. If a stop takes 10mins longer so be it. Now at the FAC we have to scan every skid, then fine. I got no problem taking a VIA home because I don't have the time. Like I said my phone and e-mail aren't blowing up. They want number then lets give them numbers. When the man hour go higher and the production go down then might take notices.
Now just think we did for year with out computer and now we have them the more work we have to do.

Then we miss the pick-ups and skip deliveries. It use to bother me when I was in the city, but now I have a different out look. My e-mail and my phone don't blow up from customer/corp when stops are missed. Before going to LH I would ask the dispatch when they started blasting me with P/Us what they want me to do? Over time in the city I stop busting my azz because they would just put more on you. The harder you work the more you got. One of the main reason I went to LH.
The outlook now is just do it you are paid by the hour. If a stop takes 10mins longer so be it. Now at the FAC we have to scan every skid, then fine. I got no problem taking a VIA home because I don't have the time. Like I said my phone and e-mail aren't blowing up. They want number then lets give them numbers. When the man hour go higher and the production go down then might take notices.
Now just think we did for year with out computer and now we have them the more work we have to do.
We disagree a lot about one thing, but in this case, I got to say everything you said here I agree with 100%...I say these exact same things to some of my coworkers, but they want to make mismanagement their problem....SMH

I am at a pilot terminal using new pro already. XPO is work on making the old pro the parent pro and then we can just attach Child pros but as of now we can’t. It is pissing off customers. I have one customer that has a national account and if we repro it. The shipper gets popped with a Service fee for altering their original BOL.

Also I have ask customers if are sales team have came out to train them on the new PRO’s? That was a big NO from everyone I have ask. I bet we will loss some big customers over this.

I am at a pilot terminal using new pro already. XPO is work on making the old pro the parent pro and then we can just attach Child pros but as of now we can’t. It is pissing off customers. I have one customer that has a national account and if we repro it. The shipper gets popped with a Service fee for altering their original BOL.
Back in the day you had to get your azz off the lift and read the shipping label on the freight. Match it up with a dock bill. Then load and write down the pro number. No scanning no computer. I guess back then drivers and managers were a lot smarter. The more tech we add the dumber they get.
Also back then we could count past 1 if it was multiple skids.

Back in the day you had to get your azz off the lift and read the shipping label on the freight. Match it up with a dock bill. Then load and write down the pro number. No scanning no computer. I guess back then drivers and managers were a lot smarter. The more tech we add the dumber they get.
Also back then we could count past 1 if it was multiple skids.
Yep almost 20 years with the company and it just gets worse each year.

When Ltl compenation continues to decline we attract a lesser quality workers. When you attract less competent individuals you need to make up for the lack of work ethic. Things such as the new pro system, motor moves per hour tracking and Drivecam keep those individuals on path. Sort of like putting a monkey in space. No need to pay better.