Yellow | New Record !

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
We set a new record today Most users ever online was 435, Today at 06:43 PM ! Right now online Currently Active Users: 426 (150 members and 262 guests and 14 Spiders) On YRC (215 Viewing) Lets do it again !

Thank you Jeff and all the other Administrators and all the Moderators for providing ALL OF US the WORLD FAMOUS TRUCKINGBOARDS !!!!!! Records are made to be broken and we did it tonight !!:rockon:

There will be nothing to talk about by next week. And the viewers will disappear. No more voting. No more bashing. No more YRC. Oh well. It was fun

There will be nothing to talk about by next week. And the viewers will disappear. No more voting. No more bashing. No more YRC. Oh well. It was fun

How about a little country Joe? [YT]lKaIzzOPyEA[/YT]

turn the page would have worked as well.....maybe better What the hell. take your pic

[YT]dOibtqWo6z4[/YT]

[YT]Fe7yOccqdxI[/YT]

452 users online and we still have avatars?..... What hell is going on here?

Ancient Chinese secret.

calgon.jpg

Hey, if there's no more YRC we'll have more time to spend on Truckingboards! At least one positive; well I'm being a little far fetched but I do enjoy the site and do appreciate everyone involved with it for their effort, especially Jeff.

After setting a new record tonight I think all of us need to set around are computers hold onto our monitors and sing .....
[YT]p3MiD_U4CHQ[/YT]​

[ and 14 Spiders) On YRC (215 Viewing) Lets do it again ![/QUOTE

What are 14 spiders? I know what the 8 legged spider is but have not heard of computer spiders.

[ and 14 Spiders) On YRC (215 Viewing) Lets do it again ![/QUOTE

What are 14 spiders? I know what the 8 legged spider is but have not heard of computer spiders.
Jeff answered this for me awhile ago hope this helps

spiders are the search engine robots from across the internet (google,yahoo,ask,bing etc.) that crawl the site for content so people like you and me can type what we are looking for in their search engines and find what we are looking for....

We set a new record today Most users ever online was 435, Today at 06:43 PM ! Right now online Currently Active Users: 426 (150 members and 262 guests and 14 Spiders) On YRC (215 Viewing) Lets do it again !

people want to know if they have a job tomorrow.

We set a new record yesterday with the most people online at Truckingboards ! How many people think we will set a new record on December 15 ,the new Stock deadline day ? :rockon:

Appreciate all the kind words, back in August when the site was crashing, I decided it was time to spend some of the obscene profits of Truckingboards (:biglaugh:) and invest in something with a little more horsepower to accommodate the users, advertisers and forum sponsors enable me to afford what it takes to keep us going....

My staff here is greatand do their best to keep things as fair and civil as possible... we don't want enemies here or help make enemies, we want to share information and with all of you here as well as the Truckingboards staff, I think we fill that need.

We set a record for users online at once with 452 @ 953pm est we had just shy of 85,000 page views and we pulled about 24gb and the system worked great.....

This was the big day that helped me benchmark the new hardware and it's safe to say, we could have probably had double that at one time and not had a problem.... This new server is jam packed with ram and processor power and it served up the pages well.

Thanks to all of you who share info in Truckingboards, without you, we would not have a forum.

Jeff