XPO | New Safety Policy January 2015

private property crashes... zero strikes, this includes dropped trailers... also branches and wires on private property zero strikes

all "one and your done" events gone

good driving will accumulate positive safety points

collision with another moving vehicle (on private property), striking a pedestrian (on private property), and dropped trailer on public street are all two pointers

private property crashes... zero strikes, this includes dropped trailers... also branches and wires on private property zero strikes

all "one and your done" events gone

good driving will accumulate positive safety points

collision with another moving vehicle (on private property), striking a pedestrian (on private property), and dropped trailer on public street are all two pointers

Amazing, they are going back to what they once had. I wonder what caused this sudden rush of caring and compassion? Do you think the NLRB will be able to figure out the cause?

private property crashes... zero strikes, this includes dropped trailers... also branches and wires on private property zero strikes all "one and your done" events gone good driving will accumulate positive safety points collision with another moving vehicle (on private property), striking a pedestrian (on private property), and dropped trailer on public street are all two pointers
taking out a TM only two points huh? Hmmmmmm.......

I am told there is no life worth living after Conway. There will be no ex-employees then because they all slash their wrists.

Not worried. We'll make more drivers.

For me...life got better AFTER Con-way. Lord knows I drank the kool-aid, but once I put my glass down...I didn't have to worry about being overhead and my job eliminated.
I no longer had the stress or expectation of working a minimum 12-14 hour day. I can go home after 8 or 9 hours and be a family man. I am still a salaried employee, I actually got a bigger office and negotiated the same pay. All I'm saying, there is life after Con-way and alot of times, it's better.

They may change the point policy ect ect but remember one thing,,,, they can always change it again, back to what it was b4....
Without a contract they can do whatever they want to do to ward off organizing.

Just curious. What is Friday backup anyway?

Friday night linehaul leaves out one hour later than the rest of the week. Supposedly to give the dock more time to build pures. The dock never held up its end of the bargain.

It used to be two hours EVERY friday. We would leave at 10 Friday night and not get back till noon Saturday. Then your weekend was shot to hell.

Friday night linehaul leaves out one hour later than the rest of the week. Supposedly to give the dock more time to build pures. The dock never held up its end of the bargain.

It used to be two hours EVERY friday. We would leave at 10 Friday night and not get back till noon Saturday. Then your weekend was shot to hell.
Kind of like holding you hostage for their benefit???

Wait xah till ur meeting on Monday till further notice will be installed. Backups are gonna go by wayside for now

Dont get me wrong brother....I would LOVE to eat my words on this topic. But ConWay has conditioned me to expect the worst from management.

We have no "nuts" in any negotiating. The attitude from the highups is always a thinly veiled
...."like it or lump it".

Thats the reason a conservative, and historically, anti-union guy like myself is finally ready to consider voting "yes".

I wish there was a 2 hour back up every Friday..give you a chance to get some things done Friday morning and get some some sleep.

i really have to laugh some times when i think you mean what you post but then i come back to reality

I wish there was a 2 hour back up every Friday..give you a chance to get some things done Friday morning and get some some sleep.
I agree. I wish their was a four hour back up then I could get ALOT done. Then get some sleep.