FedEx Freight | New Scanner Program

The first of the year the city drivers will be getting new ones and the road drivers will be getting our old ones.
Well smokestack, I'm glad we (road) will get the ones that work and you city drivers have gotten the bugs worked out for us.

good luck on the new ones

:p

They are going to love my tractor, it will run all night, and it does, it keeps me warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Are you sure we will get them this time, I'll bet you a cold brew that we don't

only one brewsky because THIS TIME they might get it right ...........hahahahahahah

Trust me I'm right about this you will be getting them.
They interface with the engine oil pressure , ignition switch and the GPS heartbeat.

Haven't heard a thing about them here. After 31 years in this business at 5 companies and 12 terminals, I don't worry about it anyways.

I don't worry about the thing because if they want you gone you will be gone , it is that simple.

I don't worry about the thing because if they want you gone you will be gone , it is that simple.

Stuff like that used to bother me,:nono_h4h: then we became part of a corporation, and it doesn't really bother me anymore, it's just an ordinary job anymore!:1036316054:

There will be life after Fedex!:couch: