ODFL | New Service Centers ???

New building to replace Albany NY, New bldg in Memphis , don't know replacement or addition, New Building in Eugene,OR don't know if this will split or replace CVE. possibilities are Manchester NH , Gilette,WY , Nogales ,AZ. ,maybe Grand Forks ND

It would be funny if OD bought the remainder of Vitran. In case you have not read the vitran thread Vitran (US) was sold to Matthew Mourn , the owner of central transport leaving the Vitran(Canada) left. There is also a story out there that Transforce, a Canadian co,has offered to buy Vitran Canada. I do not know if that is true.

New building to replace Albany NY, New bldg in Memphis , don't know replacement or addition, New Building in Eugene,OR don't know if this will split or replace CVE. possibilities are Manchester NH , Gilette,WY , Nogales ,AZ. ,maybe Grand Forks ND

It would be funny if OD bought the remainder of Vitran. In case you have not read the vitran thread Vitran (US) was sold to Matthew Mourn , the owner of central transport leaving the Vitran(Canada) left. There is also a story out there that Transforce, a Canadian co,has offered to buy Vitran Canada. I do not know if that is true.

Good info, thanks.

And Wichita got a repave. Happy dance someways, yet again others not so much. Guys dropping loaded gotta be careful. Seemed a little soft. Maybe I'm just a paranoid old man.

Looks like they are building a brand new terminal in Asheville NC looks like it will be a nice one from what I can see from the road, congrates on new place for those guys.

Look's like Asheville is planning on moving into new term this month. Was told by a driver up there.Going to be 42 door's..Term is off of 26.rt off of Hwy 25.

Facility in Memphis is new construction on State Line Rd according to a driver I ran into out of MFS. Also Albuquerque is in the process of building new facility. Saw the pictures of construction progress when I was in ABQ a couple weeks ago.

I heard from one of our Youngstown ohio drivers OD bought the vacant CT facility on Bailey RD between Turnpike and I-76. Heard it will be a Trips Hub.

This is off topic, but does the company ask extraboard drivers from foreign terminals to pull trips where allowed (ie Ohio turnpike)? My endorsement says doubles/triples which means I'm licensed to do it, I just never have pulled trips before.

No, you have to get certified in each state. Youngstown driver have to get certified in Ohio and Indiana. Also only certain trucks can pull triples.

I heard from one of our Youngstown ohio drivers OD bought the vacant CT facility on Bailey RD between Turnpike and I-76. Heard it will be a Trips Hub.

It would be good if they bought it for a new service center... The one we have has seen better days... I'll have to ask the tm next time I talk to him.

Asheville moves Friday was thru the old term this morning and they said the new one is much smaller then the one there in now there worried about space and said they would be checking to make sure trailers are put away properly or write ups will be issued sounds like that's going to be a fun place

That should be done everywhere. Had a driver last week drop his jiff and dropped his empty right in front of it. Dropped it right in the jiff area. Anyone would know this was wrong, I'm sure the driver did too. Email went to his TM. Also love the driver who parked his set across the city doors this morning as we are all obviously trying to get hooked up. Must not have seen the 20 acres of empty parking lot as he drove right thru it.