ADuiePyle | New Terminal opening date.....??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Opie i mean freind of the frog.We already have customers ready to jump on board with our new service.And in case you haven't heard we have new flexibility language in contract called utility drivers.We have enough resources to weather the storm for a long time while we drive the bottom feeders like yourself out of business.Come on over to our side before it's to late!

You're a quick one aren't you ???

I am sure that the owners of ADP are shaking in their shoes. :hysterical:

Yellow can't even handle their own turf and are getting creamed by the FedEx, UPS and Conway's - Let's get that straightened out b4 you come after ADP and the regional markets...

Another dopie...I mean dope

Johnston Terminal

The Johnston Terminal opened Yesterday 7/19/08 The truckers from RI that were going to Mass dropped there trucks there Sat AM ...... Be Safe :wavey:

how can anyone be proud to work for a company like pyle and brag about it not to smart just another company bringing the industry down

i just came over from your side of the fence. only had three years in and i couldnt work enough to keep my unemployment going. that and health insurance would be nice. so i took a little bit of a temporary pay cut, doesnt really matter if you get laid off for seven months at a time.

I do not know a great deal about A. Duie Pyle but they seem to be a fairly good carrier to me and apparently the shipping public does as well. For the 5th year in a row ADP has been awarded the Quest for Quality Award from Logistics Management. Carriers are measure on On-Time Performance, Value, Information Technology, Customer Service, and Equipment and Operations. For 2008, ADP, was ranked 1st in the Northeast & Mid-Atlantic LTL Carrier grouping and had the highest weighted score of any LTL carrier.

Kind of hard to call a carrier like that a bottom feeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.