New to nemf, cincy

:chairshot:Did Uncle Sal tell you that???:funky::funky:

I love when you throw that out there. Not to be a kiss a!@ but He is about the fairest boss I have had at NEMF He seams to hold EVERYONE accountable for their job. I've been through a few difficult bosses at least this one tells you where you stand with him.:nutkick:

I love when you throw that out there. Not to be a kiss a!@ but He is about the fairest boss I have had at NEMF He seams to hold EVERYONE accountable for their job. I've been through a few difficult bosses at least this one tells you where you stand with him.:nutkick:

He must be getting soft:hysterical:Just tell him you like the mets and the jets and you will have a friend for life:smilie_132::smilie_132:

I worked for NEMF for the last 5 years out on LI. local P&D. It was a good job, made $21.85 an hour when I left in July. Wife got sick and can't work anymore so I moved south, to N Carolina, where I could afford a house and property taxes Sure, it's a bs union, machinist and aerospace workers? Just do your job and you will make out fine. There are whiners and problems at every job. If they had a terminal here I would go to work for them tomorrow.

I hope that the Company does expand into the Carolinas at some future point.
then I'll join you. :smilie_132: