Estes | New Trailers?

Curtains? They have curtains now...Paneling was the choice of decor in my day...Usually covering up a hole to the dock ramp...
That's sounds about right. I don't know what I was thinking. Then again, I avoid these things if I can. I gotz to have my privacy. I don't like other guys looking at my tally whacker

What's the ratio of bunkhouses to hotel rooms in the system? Just wondering how often I'm gonna have to be stuck in a bunkroom smelling Bubba's bedfarts and listening to him snore all day.

What's the ratio of bunkhouses to hotel rooms in the system? Just wondering how often I'm gonna have to be stuck in a bunkroom smelling Bubba's bedfarts and listening to him snore all day.

You do realize that you don't share a room with anyone, right?

Anyway, most places east of the MS river have bunks, most places west use hotels.

Many of the eastern terminals will have bunkrooms. I don't know the ratio but if I were to guess I'd say 70% in the east and 35% company wide.

Ok so when you gonna join us over here and experience the fine bunkrooms for yourself? Any news yet?

Anyway, most places east of the MS river have bunks, most places west use hotels.

No I figured when they say bunkroom that means barracks. What they're set up w/ individual rooms? Communal bathrooms w/ shower stalls? I guess that wouldn't be so bad. Don't have to carry your own bedding do ya?

Ok so when you gonna join us over here and experience the fine bunkrooms for yourself? Any news yet?

Just called the terminal in Athens, said they weren't taking apps until Wednesday, so hopefully I can get over there on Wednesday am before Con-job needs me to come in. This flex board bs of calling in every day is getting old again.

No I figured when they say bunkroom that means barracks. What they're set up w/ individual rooms? Communal bathrooms w/ shower stalls? I guess that wouldn't be so bad. Don't have to carry your own bedding do ya?

They're kind of like really crappy hotel rooms. Single beds, sometimes a box fan, linoleum floors, and a light.

Some terminals provide linens. I always carried a sheet to put down on the mattress, a blanket, and a pillow. A lot of people carry sleeping bags.

Communal bathroom with individual showers. I always showered at a truck stop.

Just called the terminal in Athens, said they weren't taking apps until Wednesday, so hopefully I can get over there on Wednesday am before Con-job needs me to come in. This flex board bs of calling in every day is getting old again.
If the job just got posted,they have to give it 5 working days to be filled from within....After that, all bets are off...Wednesday must be the "lift date"....Good luck nncnwydude...

They're kind of like really crappy hotel rooms. Single beds, sometimes a box fan, linoleum floors, and a light.

Some terminals provide linens. I always carried a sheet to put down on the mattress, a blanket, and a pillow. A lot of people carry sleeping bags.

Communal bathroom with individual showers. I always showered at a truck stop.

Sounds livable. Not as comfortable as home, but I almost think I'd rather be on property than some of the motels around ltl terminals. They appear a little scary.

Heard they are bring the share a room together back to save change after our big pay raise, and anywhere east of OHIO LINE straight down to Virginia loves the bunk room thing. Up North and and Columbus and anywhere west of there is pretty much MOTELS, you got Nashville, Atlanta and a few down there that have Bunk houses, but hey I am kind of used to it after spending a couple years on a floating Boat with a very small rack of beds and spent a night in Jail way back when I was 18, got caught drinking and well that what happens.
Most Bunkrooms remind of that night, concrete all four sides of me a light to see, but hey where the hell is my toilet and sink? Sucks have to get up and walk a mile just to take leak, which happens after about 4 or 5 hours of sleep all the time, now I am wide awake, now what do I do?

Heard they are bring the share a room together back to save change after our big pay raise, and anywhere east of OHIO LINE straight down to Virginia loves the bunk room thing. Up North and and Columbus and anywhere west of there is pretty much MOTELS, you got Nashville, Atlanta and a few down there that have Bunk houses, but hey I am kind of used to it after spending a couple years on a floating Boat with a very small rack of beds and spent a night in Jail way back when I was 18, got caught drinking and well that what happens.
Most Bunkrooms remind of that night, concrete all four sides of me a light to see, but hey where the hell is my toilet and sink? Sucks have to get up and walk a mile just to take leak, which happens after about 4 or 5 hours of sleep all the time, now I am wide awake, now what do I do?
Two to a room. Oh no! Bubba will be fillingout an application.

Seen more new pups last week at 015 these are Great Dane pups They have the side skirts on the bottum looks lil funny going down the road